• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Extremely dirty market in Ass Loon's GRC

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DEAR TRS, EXTREMELY DIRTY MARKET AT ANG MO KIO IS LEFT UNCLEANED FOR DAYS!

Post date:
9 Feb 2015 - 9:23pm

Dear TRS,

I would like to complain about this a dirty market in Ang Mo Kio.

The market is located at blk 409 and as you can see from the photos, there are a lot of piece of paper and plastic strewn around the place all the time.

I see this scene every single morning when i am go past here on my way to work. Sometimes I see similar pieces of rubbish left in the same places for several days in a row.

I have feedbacked in the past to the town council but they only seemed to clean it for a short while because a few weeks later, it was back to this situation everyday again.

I am not sure how regularly the cleaners come but it is such an eyesore, In PM Lee's GRC too!

Worse still, if these bits of paper and plastic are left behind, it is reasonable to assume that food scraps are left too. How long before this leads to a rat problem?

What's the point of feed back if the problem is not fixed for the long-term? Do they just hope that we will forget about it a few weeks later?
Mr Lim

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please tell the letter writer that LHL is busy fixing the opposition; no time to fix the market:

[video=youtube;a1WhJKsYb50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1WhJKsYb50[/video].

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is the Sinkies' fault for littering. We should be a clean country instead of a 'cleaned country'.

Stop bothering Lee Hsien Loong about suck trivial matters. He has to spend his time fixing the opposition, and playing the 亲民 game. :wink:

总理边看节目,边自拍~

总理就很开心的和大家一起合照,真是亲民的好总理!

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
GRC is not the matter of one MP. Work is shared amongst all including the token candidate. That's why the system sucks.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely right. In this case, it must be Intan's fault for not cleaning up after LHL. Off she goes.

GRC is not the matter of one MP. Work is shared amongst all including the token candidate. That's why the system sucks.