• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Explore Mongolia for Business opportunties !

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey, i am going to UB ( Mongolia ) to explore business opportunties.
Had some friend that is already stationing in UB ( Capital ). The market is booming with japanese and Korean investment.

Starbuck, kenny roger just open their first shop in UB.
anyone interested, we are going to visit UB in OCt, let us know if you are interested to join us in a group.

www.business-mongolia.com

78 million USD is to be invested
Posted by Badrakh On July - 27 - 2009
Total of USD 78 million is to be invested in to road sector in the capital. This amount comes from International Banks, Financial organisations and investor countries. Grant aid from Japan, Soft loan from South Korea and Urban Development project of Development Bank of Asia secures this amount to be invested into the capital’s road construction and extension.

All sectors are reluctant to use domestic workforce to save the expenditure of the State budget. During the first half of the year 2009, revenue of 61.8 billion MNT is generated which is 106.3% of the predicted income. Construction and extension works are to start this week says a report.

edzhang9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

Kindly give more detial of business opportunties like what trade is suitable to explore.

How about seeking for employment. For your information I am above 50 years with B. Sc in Real Estate Managment Qualification . Worked in MNC for the past 30 years with wealthy and vast experiences in Business Development in Project development in Real Estate in Asia Market.

Presently works as Consultants in Hongkong for Investment and Consultancy firm.

Kindly give your advise or suggestion.

Regards

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
One problem is they don't shower for days and got smell from all the kambing they eat

The women lift their skirt, you take a deep breath, will faint

Some don't shave armpit

Not everyone is solid like Altantuya

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
think employment is not considerable in UB. they still a 3rd world country and the manager pay is about USD 300/month. That why the country is still poor and full of opportunities.
Unless u business man or investor, i think its not a market for employment.

for business wise, everything there is new.
As i say, anything that is in singapore can bring into mongolia and may become a instant hit.

QUOTE=edzhang9;309034]Hi

Kindly give more detial of business opportunties like what trade is suitable to explore.

How about seeking for employment. For your information I am above 50 years with B. Sc in Real Estate Managment Qualification . Worked in MNC for the past 30 years with wealthy and vast experiences in Business Development in Project development in Real Estate in Asia Market.

Regards[/QUOTE]

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
those r country side people, in City, i think most of the woman dress and look like the quality of altantuya
they just like Singapore

QUOTE=ronaldinho;309036]One problem is they don't shower for days and got smell from all the kambing they eat

The women lift their skirt, you take a deep breath, will faint

Some don't shave armpit

Not everyone is solid like Altantuya[/QUOTE]

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
the big money in Mongolia is commodities of coal and copper. This is the reason why roads are frantically being built.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ur right. seem u know this market too.
w/o meat there be no japanese and Korean. They just discover a copper mine 5x bigger than the world existing copper mine. They also building a new airport , this market is growing and if we miss this 3-4 years, it will be saturated like another vietnam/cambodia. Singaporean is always quite late in exploring new market.

the big money in Mongolia is commodities of coal and copper. This is the reason why roads are frantically being built.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ur right. seem u know this market too.
w/o meat there be no japanese and Korean. They just discover a copper mine 5x bigger than the world existing copper mine. They also building a new airport , this market is growing and if we miss this 3-4 years, it will be saturated like another vietnam/cambodia. Singaporean is always quite late in exploring new market.

How about the tourism industry? Are there new hotels coming up there?

U

UpYoz_olo

think employment is not considerable in UB. they still a 3rd world country and the manager pay is about USD 300/month. That why the country is still poor and full of opportunities.
Unless u business man or investor, i think its not a market for employment.

for business wise, everything there is new.
As i say, anything that is in singapore can bring into mongolia and may become a instant hit.

QUOTE=edzhang9;309034]Hi

Regards
[/QUOTE]

Typical past the used by date type of stinkies. Amazed you even bother to reply.

Is that place a cowboy town??? If I put money in can I take it out later??

:oIo: