• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exclusive: SQ Stewards FIGHT With Ang Mo Unruly Passenger from Barcelon to Spore

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw the video again, Sinkie men too small & short, need about 3 Sinkie men to hold down one tall Aussie.

If ang moh airline, like Qantas, one kangaroo big sized Aussie stewardess can do the trick liao with one pair of her arms around this tall Aussie man no need extra help, correct or not?

Qantas air stewardesses look like she men!!!

mustspeakup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice how the CB angmos edited the video? They tried to make our SQ guy look bad! They did not showed him trying to open the emergency exit:oIo::oIo:

emergency exit so easy to open one meh?

you know how to open or not? :biggrin:

do you really have to beat up a man for trying to open the emergency exit? with so many people restraining him...how can he open?

where's our SGP air marshall? MIA?

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SQ steward must've had bad experiences studying/working in arsetralia.

Still, finally we're putting our NS-learnt unarmed combat into good use.
3 cheers. More to come.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't know that :eek:

Couldn't they find any female aunties, many tough ones in the martial arts community, or civil service :biggrin:

Mostly guys...... and most of them were ang mohs :( ......... only 1 out of 5 hired was a local...... I knew they had a german fraulein who looks very tough :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mostly guys...... and most of them were ang mohs :( ......... only 1 out of 5 hired was a local...... I knew they had a german fraulein who looks very tough :rolleyes:

FT again :mad:

Glad I've stopped taking SIA. There's many better airlines & they appreciate my business :rolleyes:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Small is not a big issue, as long as you know where and how to deliver the blows.

I have to say he is aggressive but not necessary effective, 3 blows is enough to incapacitate the big guy.

They need more training but well done. Love to see bastards like these brought down one way or another.

Saw the video again, Sinkie men too small & short, need about 3 Sinkie men to hold down one tall Aussie.

If ang moh airline, like Qantas, one kangaroo big sized Aussie stewardess can do the trick liao with one pair of her arms around this tall Aussie man no need extra help, correct or not?

Qantas air stewardesses look like she men!!!

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Small is not a big issue, as long as you know where and how to deliver the blows.

I have to say he is aggressive but not necessary effective, 3 blows is enough to incapacitate the big guy.

They need more training but well done. Love to see bastards like these brought down one way or another.

That guy shouldnt use fist. Use the lower part of the palm and jab the white thrash... probably breaks his jaw... at the same time :biggrin::biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry guys, those SQ stewards looks like pinoy to me. anyway we asian are generally shorter, dont go for the face or head. give 2 or 3 jab on ang mo ribs. if you are fast enough or trained before, use your elbow. slide in and use your elbow to hit their chest or ribs. it will give them more damage.

i ever hit a rowdy ang mo with my elbow near his heart and he fall on the floor like a log of wood in clarke quay. i checked on him, he said he had difficulties breathing, i told him not to panic and breath slowly . his friends were too shock to react. after that i just walk away and continue to enjoy my night.

some europeans got this idea that all chinese are gongfu masters. they call chinese bruce or jackie. i think its a stereotype by gongfu movie.

R

redlightmeansgo

How come never call me? The CB seems damn sia lan man! Damn long never whack ang moh already!

Steward didn't hit hard enough. He wasn't really punching. maybe he was trying not to inflict visible marks on the white trash. Could be incriminating evidence.

The best way is to wind the bastard. Hit him right in the solar plexis. Watch the fella collapse like a felled tree. If you know the right technique, like Bruce Lee, you don't even need to hit him hard.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punching a man who's been arm locked by 2 others is no action of a hero.

That's the action of a coward and the steward is using excessive force; even the passengers had to hold on to the steward throwing the punch.

SQ failed in training their staff. Since they already arm locked him, they'll need to restrain him and not take cheap shots at him.

Of course, given that the passenger looked like he was disturbing the peace of the cabin, he should have been restrained but throwing punches at him after he's been restrained is a tad overboard.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
many of the movie parts where white man get badly beaten..they always censored it...just like jet li's movie a few years back...they censored one of the scene in aust.....

thanks to hollywood yellow chinese man have always been potrayed as short, weaklings..with small nuts and banana....often act as rapist, thugs or drug addicts.....and asian chic would always go gaga over white man.....

the dragonball movie has to cast son goku as a white man was ridiculous....yellow man not handsome or good enough??

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought a cardiac defibrillator could be put to better use by the SQ steward instead of punching him by electrocuting Aussie's genitals with it! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

That would surely quieten down the Aussie. I think SQ stock defibrillators for cardiac attacks on board aircrafts.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some europeans got this idea that all chinese are gongfu masters. they call chinese bruce or jackie. i think its a stereotype by gongfu movie.

Thanks to Bruce Lee there's a better image of asians.

You can imagine the number of fights that have been avoided when a white/black/hispanic/Brit,... think they are picking on a Bruce Lee:biggrin:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
ionescu.jpg

You can whacked the Aussie guy, but you cannot touch me at all.

Cause I am comfortably having my drinks and my fun in my own country! Hahaha!