• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Exchange student: No one stand up for me when i got molested publicly at clarke quay

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Exchange student: No one stand up for me when i got molested publicly at clarke q

Why do I feel that people here agree that if women go to bars and drink, they deserved to be raped?

What kind of stupid retarded logic is this?

You idiot , they put themselves into a danger position . If you see a man trying climb a buliding without any safety rope , is he trying to put his life into danger ? Now start thinking !!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Exchange student: No one stand up for me when i got molested publicly at clarke q

hi there

1. bro, this is the besterest statement in this thread:biggrin:
2. yes, women always fight for some rights.
3. then fight whatever themselves.

Bro , woman want the best of both world lah . By the way many woman are cock teaser :wink:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro , woman want the best of both world lah .

hi there

1. bro, may i add on?
2. they just want everything good for themselves.
3. but discard the bad ones hoh:biggrin:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, may i add on?
2. they just want everything good for themselves.
3. but discard the bad ones hoh:biggrin:

Bro you tio their G spot Liao !! :wink:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman who loves to drink can always drink at home . Why must go pub or disco ? To see guys lah :wink: and to be seen :wink: . All of them even dress up for the night :wink: got boobs show boobs got nice leg show leg :wink:

another male chauvinist emerging from the cracks of his mom's pussy. only guys can drink at pubs and discos. women are expected to drink water and mocktails in public. such thinking was common in the days of bloodletting.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

You idiot , they put themselves into a danger position . If you see a man trying climb a buliding without any safety rope , is he trying to put his life into danger ? Now start thinking !!

then all nightspots should put up a warning for women: enter at your own peril. your right not to be molested or raped ends at our entrance.

may you be blessed with 1000 daughters.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You see, sometimes it may be a couple quarreling and touching/pushing each other... you can't be sure if it is a real case of molest, and you probably don't want to find out.

Also, what's in it for me to rescue a damsel in distress? Is she going to let me fuck her brains out afterwards? Most likely not. So what's the point?

lianbeng asked laksaboy: did she say that chow angmoh touched her where or what? nehneh or karchng or c***b**? :rolleyes: how we know they were playing with each other or otherwise? all angmohs love to hug n kiss n touch everywhere whenever they meet mah!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

A simpler explanation is that chivalry is dead, the white knight has left the building, and women are on their own now.

There are better ways to utilize your balls, or what's left of your balls. Don't waste it on random women whom you don't know.

Keep giving excuses lah, BALLESS say Balless lah ,that is what Tonychat would also echo.

See what the ppl up North WOULD DO if the gov try to be funny.

Here you kenna screwed left and right and seems to take it lying down.

Ask Sinkie to stand up to be a HERO for a gal?

Strike TOTO Grp 1, 10 consecutive times easier! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

another male chauvinist emerging from the cracks of his mom's pussy. only guys can drink at pubs and discos. women are expected to drink water and mocktails in public. such thinking was common in the days of bloodletting.

Let me ask you , why do woman drink in pub ? They can always drink at home . The reason pub and disco are invented is for ppl to know each other and make friends . So why do woman put " half ball " in pub and disco ?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

then all nightspots should put up a warning for women: enter at your own peril. your right not to be molested or raped ends at our entrance.

may you be blessed with 1000 daughters.

You think biz owner will do that ? Just like pap , do you think they will tell you the truth about your CPF , what is the cost of buliding HDB ...ect . By the way did you see a drug dealer tell you drug is bad ? Use your common sense lah .

pyshock

Alfrescian
Loyal

She acted like a heroine but wanted to be treated like a damsel in distress? LOL

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

She acted like a heroine but wanted to be treated like a damsel in distress? LOL

No moron she did not attempt to act as a heroine.

It just that the Sinkie atmosphere suppress ALL would be HEROS!

================================================================
If Marvels comics MALE heros were REAL and if they would to step foot onto Sinkland.

Not only will they suddendly lose ALL of their super POWER.

Their tight hero outfit would also show almost ALL have their BALLS SHRUNKEN!!LOL

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no one stand up for me too when i kana rabak rabak in the ktv, knn 还有枉法吗?:mad:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Let me ask you , why do woman drink in pub ? They can always drink at home . The reason pub and disco are invented is for ppl to know each other and make friends . So why do woman put " half ball " in pub and disco ?

It's none of your business why they want to drink in a pub.

Just like it's also none of your business why people want to believe in something, if they do so quietly without disturbing or harming others.

Notice I used the pronoun "they" and not "we".

Have some tolerance for pete's sake. LOL.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

so for people to know each other and make friends, it must necessarily end up in sex or making out?

a woman drinks in a pub for the exact same reason a guy drinks in a pub. to hang out with buddies and chill and enjoy some music. not to get molested and raped.

you seem the sort who prefer women to wear tudung and act like lesser mortals in front of men folk.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

You think biz owner will do that ? Just like pap , do you think they will tell you the truth about your CPF , what is the cost of buliding HDB ...ect . By the way did you see a drug dealer tell you drug is bad ? Use your common sense lah .

wow, you really do believe a woman loses her right not to be molested or raped the minute she steps into a nightspot.

but then you are just all talk. because if you truly believed that, you would be out at a nightspot molesting and raping women, and then thrown into jail rather than typing in front of your keyboard.

truly, may you be blessed with 1000 daughters.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I may intervene if a local lady is being "bullied" by a foreigner( could have been our sisters, cousins ect2)

Why should we help a foreigner who is here to steal our jobs and places in schools?
She should write to the Party that has been bringing in all these foreigners and complain.

Last edited: