• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ex-S-pass PRC covered by Xin Hua - SGP is Ruthless - booted by us!

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn... My fren went to a RC meeting n was surprised to see PRCs RC members.. Sinkies future r doomed!

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly!! I agree with you wholeheartedly! Up your pointz!!

RonRon. you haven't got the memo yet? Suggest you attend the next meeting.
Personally, i prefer sales service in ENGLISH and innovative enought to bed share cheaply. =>

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every WL have a story to tell...they want to be teacher, model, actress, hairdresser, marry...blah blah.

this Xiao Yu has all the opportunity to apply PR if she like SG so much...now S-pass not renewed, create sob stories.

all PRCs will tell you sob stories...splashed across papers every where.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
why they have to take such drastic step just because the now they wanted to reduce number of pr or ft.
those that are already here for years should be allowed to continue. it cause great disruption to a person's life.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
why they have to take such drastic step just because the now they wanted to reduce number of pr or ft.
those that are already here for years should be allowed to continue. it cause great disruption to a person's life.

Must change lah bro. You every week every month see same gal in Geylang also xian leh. If they worry about person life dont come stay in China no disruption LOL

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I initially written a way, waaayy longer post, which I have accidentally deleted and I will not bother to rewrite the whole rant.

If you trigger happy folks think what I said don't make sense, let me refer you back to this rumour-mongering loser busno64 thread with this link.

Don't forget to zap him too in case you forget. People like him make genuine whistleblowing cases fall flat. Even 3 year-old forum veterans need to be reminded of that their bullshit stinks.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, Yahoo! or Google translation damn powerful, and comical.

The Malaysian Navy used it to translate their dress code : Ministry staff are prohibited from earing "clothes that poke eye".