• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Everyday pleasures that will make you happy

jw5

Loyal
na_59c4fa1ead158.jpg

Trying something new -

It takes courage to face your fears and to do something new. Overcoming them is even better! You'll feel the sweet taste of victory and the confidence that you're strong and able to face any adversity!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
na_59c4f21ec2504.jpg

Sleeping like there's no tomorrow - Is there anything better than turning off the alarm clock and relaxing for as long as you want?
No thanks to cheap criminal bully dogs ganging up with evil Malaysian criminal syndicate to make knocks to harass me, this simple pleasure in life that I am entitled to and paid for is destroyed indeed. I am retired and by right I can do that but cheap dogs make knocks to harass me and wake me up from sleep.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No thanks to cheap criminal bully dogs ganging up with evil Malaysian criminal syndicate to make knocks to harass me, this simple pleasure in life that I am entitled to and paid for is destroyed indeed. I am retired and by right I can do that but cheap dogs make knocks to harass me and wake me up from sleep.
There are so many everyday pleasures that cheap criminal bully dogs ganging up with Malaysian criminal syndicate have robbed from me indeed. May all these cruel despicable dogs and their descendants be gangraped and that’s called Justice.