• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

even RIS LOW knows nerd ngejay's cowardly clones!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
till this day, ng ejay which is also my pet stubbly fattie shortie snake has never stopped to resort to duplicate numerous clones to spam, defame and ruin my threads even though many aren't really critical about the incessant nonsense from his SDP. yep! ng ejay is no longer a RP member. he's now with SDP. he has also infiltrated TOC and probably scheming to exploit TOC as an instrument to get even with RP particularly their chiefy KJ.

i wonder whether TOC knows about his resentment against RP or the reason he quit RP. why did he choose to join RP in the first place when he was active with SDP? shouldn't he be with SDP for a start and remain there instead of joing RP, quit hastily after accepted as RP member and hopped into SDP?

KJ was hinting on a "leak" regarding the closed door discussion about allegiance with SPP to be united as SDA. but sadly, it has now come to a stand still. many miscommunications, misinterpretation and perhaps the old wound of chee's betrayal are now playing an obstruction to the vital importance of TRUST & CONFIDENCE among one another.

who was the leak? what really went wrong?

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by leetahbar
YUMMY!!:p
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

shit2.jpg

<!-- / message --> <!-- controls -->