• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even Computer Nerds Get Tattooed

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
This weekend just gone by, I took the opportunity to visit 'Body Decor' at the Heeren Shops, and the very talented artist, Valerie, added a new tattoo to my personal 'body canvas' collection.

However, I chose something very personal to my family and me to get inked on my body forever - I certainly wouldn't follow the same course as the latest in a line of computer geeks celebrating their online love. This to me just seems to wierd to me - perhaps it's time for these people to go out and get a real life outside of cyberspace?

For Example (but not limited to):

Feeding time ... when you subscribe to this RSS Feed, not only do you get the latest news from the around the world, you get one the of geekiest tattoos ever inked on a human being.

Anatomically correct ... this HTML tattoo describes the end of the head, and the beginning of the body.

An apple a day ... 'Powerbooktrance' takes brand seduction to a new level with this Mac love tattoo Apple logo. "For those other graphic designers the size of the tattoo is Times New Roman at 115 point type," he said.

[MORE - Do you have anymore to add? - send them to me and I'll upload]

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
kan ee_ eh lau bu puah chee bai!_or si pig_ko lai sammyboy jhio seng li liow!

click jit tao......click hit tao....click lu eh bor eh chow chee bai lah!......

Hey bro - just put me on your ignore list, then you won't have to waste your time reading, let alone waste your time posting. :p

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
this will happen if you decided that your tattoo has gone out of fashion.

article-0-0198D18B00000578-394_224x330.jpg

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe - putting you on ignore now, little man... go your hardest!! :biggrin:

ignoring the situation wont work. listen, i know its embarrassing being molested and having so many serious mental problems, but ignoring and posting here when no one cares about what you have to say is a clear sign you need help.

we are here to help you through your problems. and please stop beating your wife and child. i read with horror your post on the other site and really pity you and your family.

you dont have to suffer alone anymore