• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eurasian Surnames; are you confused ?...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Though they may be a minority here; but there are many a times when i am confused with the array
of Surnames that they have..:*::eek:
LuckiLy mine's beLong to the aLL common TAN..:wink:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats so confusing about chap cheng surnames? Some chap cheng surnames are fake ones like those from kelingland. There are alot of chap chengs in peesai that are not really chap chengs. Real chap chengs are those working in the entertainment industry, play bingo, eat devil's curry on christmas and listen to engelbert humperdinck at weddings.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, good one bro. I enjoyed that. Now where to get good devil curry.

Whats so confusing about chap cheng surnames? Some chap cheng surnames are fake ones like those from kelingland. There are alot of chap chengs in peesai that are not really chap chengs. Real chap chengs are those working in the entertainment industry, play bingo, eat devil's curry on christmas and listen to engelbert humperdinck at weddings.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You East Coast boy how come you are confused. That's Eurasian territory. Your church is also big time mother church for the Eurasians.

Though they may be a minority here; but there are many a times when i am confused with the array

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

all these fuckers like to use latin surnames some more........................

i hate fucking half-breeds.................

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a name for a singer. Sounds similar to "eat my bird, hump a dick", like a gay orgy.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wondered whoever have heared of an Eurasian surname as : Longue ?..:*:
Was introduced to this gentLeman at Chevy's Katong ViLLage that night..:cool:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wondered whoever have heared of an Eurasian surname as : Longue ?..:*:
Was introduced to this gentLeman at Chevy's Katong ViLLage that night..:cool:

Longue is a very old and famous surname....................

it came from France or Belgium..................originated in the Middle Ages..............

the 1st guy who had the name was some sort of a Casanova.................

he had a particularly long tongue and was great at cunnilingus...........so became Longue for short................

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
..then teLL me more about another drinking kaki of mine's whose surmname is a Magness .:cool:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all these fuckers like to use latin surnames some more........................

i hate fucking half-breeds.................

The worst are those half breed fucks that aren't european but want to call themselves eurasian. Key word is the eur in eurasian which means ang moh blood. Now i don't know if vomit singh calls himself eurasian i certainly hope not but he's an example of a chup cheng that isn't a eurasian. Hopefully those with arab blood don't call themselves eurasians you need to have european ancestry to claim as one.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worst are those half breed fucks that aren't european but want to call themselves eurasian. Key word is the eur in eurasian which means ang moh blood. Now i don't know if vomit singh calls himself eurasian i certainly hope not but he's an example of a chup cheng that isn't a eurasian. Hopefully those with arab blood don't call themselves eurasians you need to have european ancestry to claim as one.

just ask these people straight in the face................''by the way ah, how you get your surname ah becoz you look 100% Asian leh ?''

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unique Eurasian surnames :

1. Bachelor
2. Pennefather
3. Shepherdson
4. Oliveiro
5. Gallistan
6. Monteiro

smiling

Alfrescian