• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eugene Ng groped by Vietcon Urologist at CGH, not happy!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 176672

Sharing my horrific experience with changi hospital.

On 18 January 2023, I went to changi general hospital for a appointment with the urology department. I saw Doctor Teodorico Bas Tuy.

I informed him that I have some difficulty in passing urine and will need about 10 to 20 seconds to pass urine.

He told me to lie down on the bed to examine me. He asked me if I am married and sexually active as it could be infection caused by sexual disease. I answered him saying I am single and not sexually active.

He than pressed the side of my penis and ask me if I feel pain. I answered no.

Suddenly I feel very pain, I shouted loudly asking him what is he doing. He say he is pulling the forehead of my penis to check. I told him pain and don’t need to check this. He ignored me and continue to pull the forehead of my penis. After that he says that in future I need to pull back the forehead of my penis to clean it when I bath.
After this incident, I still feel pain after many hours. The next day I had to go to a gp clinic to check as I don't know what this horrible doctor did.

I emailed changi general hospital to lodge a complain and request not to see this doctor again in the future. Changi hospital call me and say is unable to confirm yet if they can allow me not to see this doctor again, because I am a subsidized patient. They will need to check on this and will get back to me.

Do note that this doctor did not ask for permission, whether is it written permission in the form of a consent form that is signed by the patient before he proceed to pull the forehead of my penis, or a verbal permission from the patient. He also did not stop even after I told him to stop as it is pain.

Do note that on December 2022, I went to bedok polyclinic to see doctor for this condition. The doctor also checked by pressing the side of my penis but he did not proceed to pull down the forehead of my penis. The doctor than refer me to changi hospital urology department for follow up.

In the beginning of January 2023, I also went to see a Urologist at Mouth Elizabeth Medical Centre. The Urologist also did not pull the forehead of my penis to check. He also checked by pressing the side of my penis, which is what the polyclinic doctor did too.

Thus, this also shows that it is not necessary to pull the forehead of the penis to check.

I am waiting for changi hospital to update me.

Refer to screenshot - the email was also cc to the management of changi hospital and also to ministers such as ong ye kung. But i think they won't bother about it.

May be an image of text that says 08:38 80% To Cc From Ng Shun Xuan shunxuanng@gmail.com feedback@cgh.com.sg ng.wai.hoe@singhealth.com.sg wee_ting_leow@cgh.com.sg siau.chuin@singhealth.com.sg adeline _chua@cgh.com.sg ong_ye_kung@moh.gov.sg joanne_ tan@moh.gov.sg masagos s_zulkifli@msf.gov.sg patricia_ _ong@moh.gov.sg janil_puthucheary@mci.gov.sg celia_leong@moh.gov.sg rahayu_mahzam@moh.gov.sg _taib@moh.gov.sg chan_yeng_kit@moh.gov.sg gie_tan@moh.gov.sg ng_how_yue@moh.gov.sg irene_chue@moh.gov.sg kenneth_mak@moh.gov.sg sharon_goh@moh.gov.sg phne_khoo@moh.gov.sg dan_yock_young@moh.gov.sg derrick_heng@moh.gov.sg yvonne_sy_vim@moh.gov.sg Date 18 Jan 2023, 17:22 See security details

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On 18 January 2023, I went to changi general hospital for a appointment with the urology department

You knew how fucked up CGH is, still go there? :rolleyes:

This is not like the situation when something happened to you while you're in the eastern part of Sinkieland, and the ambulance ferried you to CGH since it's the nearest hospital. In this case there would be no choice.

Please stop complaining about the trashy choices you made.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hear say FB posting has been deleted.

but post showing he is a fan boy of :

1674103936472.png

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm pretty sure he won't comprain if the urinologist was a chio Vietbu that groped him. In fact, she might have even cured him on the spot! :roflmao:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of the story...be a m&d and get circumcised.

Not really. I sometimes feel bad for my m&d brothers as they have circumcised without their will or knowledge on circumcision.

CUT OR UNCUT - WHICH ONE IS THE MOST SENSUAL

All penises are unique (and awesome!) and i have a longer foreskin. Foreskin provides ’protection’, ’lubrication’ and ’extra stimulation’ all at the same time. Neat, huh? i am all natural and uncircumcised ( ☻㋛シ) and I have a longer foreskin.

i am able to retract my foreskin to reveal the head just fine. but it would stay retracted that i cannot close my foreskin so easily even after orgasm or ejaculation .. even if i try to cover up foreskin manually, the head of my penis is WAY too sensitive to touch anything. Sensitive to a point that it is extremely very comfortable and closely resembles very tickling sensation. Sometimes it may take few hours before it can retract to go inside the sleeves (foreskin)

i was wondering, if it's so sensitive that it can't touch anything... but i do not have sensation 8 hours marathon sex of riding and grinding without premature ejaculation. My partner can rim my ass so well, but i dent stop her but she cannot slide her finders. Why? I am not an asshole and i can't accept a role of a bottom even in my dream.

“SEX with uncircumcised men is like sending honey directly to bellies via clinical tubes without tasting it but can live. Similarly circumcised / men cannot enjoy and feelings but they can procreate. - QUOTED by Singapore Moses.

Ps: If anyone circumcised due to religion or for medical reason cannot understand this scientific truth. I am not a racist or religionist.
Even Christ Himself circumcised on the 8th day of his birth. But He liberated all such religious restrictions or traditions after crucifixion for us to enjoy sex with our special someone in a sensual way. m&ds do not know the truth as the can only enjoy 10% of sensuality as the remaining 90% is gone missing as the nerves are cut.

m&ds still want to force such restrictions traditionally because m&ds are into polygamy (not monogamy). Men with polygamy will get STDs and STIs and no wonder Circumcision is a must for them, but they lose the sensuality part.

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Verdict:
Urologists do check the fore skin for any visual STDs or STI symptoms.

A wise doctor will ask u to pull the foreskin for him to inspect. He may be a gay as he wanted to see your body languages. If there is a good connection/vibe, he would have given a blow job already. Most doctors in SG are gays.

Washyodick

HAHAHAH fucking idiot guy never wash his kukujiao his whole life then complain pain when doctor pull foreskin back a bit. Next level retard move sending to all the ministers that you never wash your own dick WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHA
This one is legend, I think need check brain sia

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never pull forehead how to check inside ?
Or the urologist shohld have asked him to pull himself then he can check ?
KNN

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely got go cheelogist to check her cheebye? She can ask the doctor to put his hand into her hole and find her hymen.

Last edited:

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Verdict:
Urologists do check the fore skin for any visual STDs or STI symptoms.

A wise doctor will ask u to pull the foreskin for him to inspect. He may be a gay as he wanted to see your body languages. If there is a good connection/vibe, he would have given a blow job already. Most doctors in SG are gays.
You're gay.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're gay.

Nope. I will be bringing an end to the Gay Pride in SG and around the globe.

When I was just sixteen!

When was just 16 with no blemishes. I was in PRIME OF MY YOUTH, it was just an adolescent (青春 --せいしゅん). Devil forced to involve in Sodomy with the Lion aka devil aka Satan aka Lucifer on multiple occasions. when he tried to sodomize me and sexual fornication or perverted sex (Homosexual) tangibly with him.
When i was about to sleep i had encountered a bizarre or strange experience. As i could recall, i felt someone gently touched my hands and took my hands to his private part and forced to grab his genitals (penis) that i did not feel comfortable with. As i could not see him because the bedroom was so dark and i was half-sleep.

As i felt too disgusted, i suddenly remember I was removing my hands away forcefully from his genitals and then i tried to sleep as normal. Within 10 minutes later, i felt that the same guy-initiated sex again. He seemed so persistent this time as he held my hands so tightly and rub my hands on his private parts so forcefully. This time I woke up and I felt he tried very hard to have his penis erected slowly as my heart beat was buzzed up. i remember, I removed my hands away this time very aggressively from his genitals 2nd time and woke up to turn the lights ON and as I woke up I felt someone fleeing away from the room immediately even though my room was closed inside.

So, I was forced to touch his cock on multiple occasions as Satan premediated this with Dragon to attack my privacy and virginity during the springtime of my life. As it was in the 'heyday of youth', he wanted me to be a GAY against my personal will. But it was abominable as i find him unattractive and his cock unattractive eitherr and his soul and his emotional and his psychology and the body language all unattractive to me even though i was still a virgin, a prepubescent male teen. I forced my hand off from his penis forcefully expressing my unwillingness on multiple occasssions.

When I was just Twenty-one!

The same devil came to me to hug me tangibly when I was 21 on multiple occasions even though i am still a virgin. I later understood he is in total nude in yhe spiritual realm. But he came tangibly this time when i was with a friend of in a park. As usual I am so disgusted with him as he is always with me in spiritual form ir tangible form. When he comes into tangible form, you cannot tell he is an angel as he looks like black African male. He must have borrowed "human clothing" or he was wearing a stolen clothing that day.

Satan has been in my body since the moment I was born. Satan has been chasing me for ONS ever since i was 16 as i have no heart to indulge in sex with devil. He knows me that I am a predominant kinky male and get attracted to only 1% of the cute looking girls. That means 99% of the women won't be able to grab my attention so easily even if they expressed their love for me.

Stubborn Satan still following me 24x7

He is so stubborn & so adamant, and he is determined to change my heart to have sex with him even though he forced me to touch his penis and remember his penis is worshipped as god in Asia in several cultured including China, Japan Korea, India and Taiwan/, Because I did not agree to sleep with him, I also learnt the following 2 boys in SG had sex with him privately.

➊ The guy in the picture below ASP Desmond Tan (when he was just 19 and i was 29) and he is now working in Prime Minister Office (PMO) Singapore living in Lorong Chuan who has been stalking around my home for ONS for the past 16 years.
➋ Darren (16 yo) of Hougang who gave blow job tangibly to devil aka satan aka Lucifer. His friends call him as “satan’s boy friend”. I lost his contact now. I used to see him in Hougang Ave 8, Hougang Green Mall.

1674233411443.png

Desmond Tan sent me the above picture when he wanted to meet me in one of the malls in Bukit Timah, but we did not meet up due to last minute cancellation.
Satan used tactics these 2 boys to seduce me to sleep with these boys and have a sexual orgy with them at least once for a ONS. He is a rich 19 and started following me wherever I go literally, and Satan persuaded to accept him as my companion or sexual partner but i declined as Iam NOT a GAY
Because I did not accept it, Desmend who is working in SPF, cloned a SIM card from Telco in SG to stalk on me. Though it is illegal, SPF misuse their office. He has been stalking online and hacked and trespassed into all of my gadgets and he could read all my WhatsApp chats because he has access to all my email accounts. He follows my car wherever i go. One day i noticed a van with number plate number *YB 1536* followed me. Whenever i come out of work, shopping mall, restaurant, i take a look, i will secretly note that this van is also parked wherever stopped or parked my car. He has been chasing me since he was 19 and now, he must be 32 years old. The same guy even seen following me to my overseas trips especially Indonesia and Malaysia.

Desmon Tan is is a very close boyfriend of Satan himself as devil had homosexual Sodomy with him and even with his biological father too surprisingly. Desmond Tan and his biological father had incest (homosexual) relationship too. Because of Satan's influence and my warfare, he was promoted and working as ASP (Assistant Superintendent of Police at young age in his 20s already, later I met with his supervisor at Cantonment and then he was again proposed to work directly in Singapore Prime Minister office). Since i denied being my partner, as i am straight, he is seeking ONS (one-night stand) for a huge sum.

Because my life was ruined by Satan, God promised me to restore my youth again and i will gain my youthfulness again, when I cast Satan and Dragon off to bottomless pit. You will see my strength and stamina again and that will be a SIGN for my spirituality going forward. God would restore my health and to restart my life age 16 once again. (It is going to be a new life but my age on my NRIC will be unchanged. Once devil is removed, I will NOT taste death for ever. I wanted to show you the same freedom to you all if you wanna deserve the same.

Hope these help!!

Last edited:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You knew how fucked up CGH is, still go there? :rolleyes:

This is not like the situation when something happened to you while you're in the eastern part of Sinkieland, and the ambulance ferried you to CGH since it's the nearest hospital. In this case there would be no choice.

Please stop complaining about the trashy choices you made.

is there a good hospital in stinkypura at all? what a turd world sh*thole.

how many medical tourists are attracted to stinkypura?

the likes of malaysia thailand turkey even ceca virus attract millions of medical tourists annually

is it mount elizabeth in orchard which is better?

i dun think stinky rubbish docs are good at anything.

did stinkies every invent anything in the first place?

inferior subhuman mongoloids are only good at copy paste.