• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Escher vs 32 years of incarceration.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where to draw the line? I tolerate as far as possible but I have one simple rule, when I ask a member to please stop doing something, I am left with no choice if my request is ignored.

What about steffychun and her senseless infractions irritating other members here? No action taken? Or simply double standards?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What about steffychun and her senseless infractions irritating other members here? No action taken? Or simply double standards?

Rep deductions are part and parcel of the forum. However, the fact that you have a 4 figure score shows that the system is fair and is working as designed.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no changing of goal posts. His fonts were getting larger and bolder, his caps lock key was getting more and more stuck and his repetitive spam was incessant.

If I allowed it to carry on, then I would have no grounds to ask anyone else to cease the same mode of posting if they chose to imitate his genre of anti PAP rhetoric.

I made a request for him to stop and he asked me to go to hell hence the ban.

Interesting choice of words. :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this was paper medium, and written with Sam's kilometric 9B pencil, the whole Amazon forest would have been wiped out!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand why some of you complain about escher's posts.

If they bother you so much (i.e. are a visual eyesore to you), just ignore his posts.

Stop bitching and whining to get him banned. :rolleyes:

Oh, and TS? Comparing this to what Chia Thye Poh had gone through? With all due respect... go fuck yourself. :rolleyes:

Die liao scold scroobal wait he refer to you in 3rd person saying some moron misread it saying it's not what escher posted but rather his description of how PAP ppl go through with hanging on lamp posts and tire necklacing vs chia thye poh's jail sentence.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
advised him so many times dont anyhow post nonsense
with his seenahkia signature
you dont want to listen
now he is R I P ...stubborn old horse
never listen to good advice...

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopiuncle most happy liao :biggrin:

he is much better than many here
i have no quarrels with him
but he needs to have some restraint
i am not happy lah
nobody is happy with any ban
he gets his message through
but he should change a bit of his style
esp his grand signature...sad lor
but he will definitely return for sure..RIP
RISE IN PIECE...

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree lionheart, escher needs to mask his thoughts a bit more like that retard ladyboy wendy chan....stupid fookin one liners that make no sense.