• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ERP gantries to enhance safety in KPE??

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teo Ser Luck say ERP gantries will enhance safety in KPE:confused:

what a load of bullshit :mad:

next he will be saying ERP gantries save lives..

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sheesh.. I thot accidents are created when people suddenly slow down to put in their cash cards :confused:

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
by raising $ from erp collection and then channel it to the poor and sick mah, so can save lives lor:biggrin:

Last edited:

splintuh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then we should consider having gantries put up at all canals. It'd stop the drowning cases.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Teo Ser Luck say ERP gantries will enhance safety in KPE

YOu can tell that the person is a sinkie when he opens his mouth, similar to the one who say raise gst to help the poor.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ERP is to recover cost of the KPE contruction. They might get back the full amount in 10~15 years including interest if implemented ERP.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
by raising $ from erp collection and then channel it to the poor and sick mah, so can save lives lor:biggrin:

Years ago, I used to tell friends in Thailand and Indo... I use our expressways foc and there were no jams. Of course they were impressed.

Look at us now :o:mad:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Years ago, I used to tell friends in Thailand and Indo... I use our expressways foc and there were no jams. Of course they were impressed.

Look at us now :o:mad:

Me too tell them no need to pay toll in all road even expressway. Now even normall road like in Bukit Timah also need to pay.
ERP is not the solution to traffic congested is only temporary. After people get to use to pay ERP traffic jam coming back again.
The best solution is to reduce traffic junction by adding more flyover or underpass and increase expressway and major road speed limit by another 10km/hr.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too tell them no need to pay toll in all road even expressway. Now even normall road like in Bukit Timah also need to pay.
ERP is not the solution to traffic congested is only temporary. After people get to use to pay ERP traffic jam coming back again.
The best solution is to reduce traffic junction by adding more flyover or underpass and increase expressway and major road speed limit by another 10km/hr.

Over the years, in spite of "political turmoil" and all, Bangkok has done admirably in terms of traffic management. Hardly recognisable now, with so many new elevated highways and ringroads. I was surprised at the average travelling speeds.. very much improved. Toll rates had upped, but not significantly. My hat off to them :smile:

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Curse him on Facebook!!!:mad:

s704875557_8188.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=sER+lUCK&init=q

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is right, the higher the ERP charges, the safer is our road.

just imagine ERP is at $1000, i can even sleep down there without worrying car knocking me down.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He might as well said gantries allow him to shit better. This part, at least might gain him some staunch believers in IMH.