• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Employers Should Shut The Fuck Up. Cannot Pay n Exploit, Don't Say We Dont Want Jobs

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Employers Should Shut The Fuck Up. Cannot Pay n Exploit, Don't Say We Dont Want J

If you pay proper market rates, where got S'poreans dont want to work?

You FUCKERS are cutting costs by cutting wages to MAXIMIZE your profits.

So do not use the argument S'poreans are choosy and don't want to work.

I have spoken to many PRC tabletop cleaners at coffeshops and pubs even. Their pay is $300-$800 a month. How to survive?

Why minimum wages not implemented in S'pore? Because the BIGGEST
exploiter of this is THE BIGGEST EMPLOYER in S'pore.

So just SHUT UP and dont use the newspapers to shout for you.

Singaporeans are not stupid as you guys will find out in the coming erections
The going rate is $600/800 and for locals it is about $50.00 a day, If it is 400 $ like what you mention, after paying for lodging $150.00 and food the PRC wouldnt have enough to survive.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Employers Should Shut The Fuck Up. Cannot Pay n Exploit, Don't Say We Dont Want J

The going rate is $600/800 and for locals it is about $50.00 a day, If it is 400 $ like what you mention, after paying for lodging $150.00 and food the PRC wouldnt have enough to survive.

Please go around and talk to those FTs in low paying jobs...like cleaners etc.

My figures are ACCURATE as told to me by them.

Many moonlight in illegal activities I am sure.
If not how to survive in S'pore?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Employer is following sg greedy govt how to screw sinkie and maximize profits while greedy govt supporting exmployer move in the background.

My neighbour who has been working in his company for almost 10 years just got replaced recently with so-called FT even though his salary just $2.5k pm.

My another neighbour who has NUS Degree also got laid off, he approach his employer to offer cut pay up to 30% but got rejected. Accoding to him, his employer said, "Degree holder will not be spared, lets alone non degree holder". Soon after his departure, his ex-company employ so many FT.

Singaporean are destined to be doomed since many voted PAP....................

There is such a thing as FT quota in SG. If your neighbor thinks the company went over the quota, get him to report to the relevant authorities. If authorities do nothing(go write in the papers of Stomp if they don't do anything), then he lan lan. If they do something at least he got sweet revenge

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since you have the impression that employers are making fantastic profits, why don't you become one instead of wasting your time an effort with your incessant whining and constant complaining!:rolleyes:

His forte like many of the losers is in whining and complaining endlessly. Utterly useless and fully deserve to be displaced by foreigners. They are of the mindset that govt and private enterprises owe them a living. This thread is a stark reminder to these goondus why they are being so easily replaced by more efficient FTs.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

The truth is there is no representative body for sinkaporean workers

Today FT policy is killing employees who have no protection from retrenchment... tomorrow a mandatory 80-hour workweek might be implemented... next month workers have to pay for using the toilet....

Until worker rights are represented, both the employers and the state will continue to nibble away at us

You fight for your rights damn it! Don't expect the govt to grant you an inch! It works the same in any country democratic or communist. Don't you feel any shame despite being from the 75% majority you gripe that have no rights and no protection? What does it say about people like you?

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

They think since they are here they are us, Never kenna hatam yet.

FTs are placated for now because of sinkapore's higher pay levels (at our expense) and lower taxes compared to their home countries

But PAP doesn't want to realise the fact that Indian and PRC FTs are the best at making trouble for authorities when they think they are victimised

PRCs are always rough and ready to fight.... Ah nehs will send complain emails until ministers' inboxes explode hahahhaha

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

You fight for your rights damn it! Don't expect the govt to grant you an inch! It works the same in any country democratic or communist. Don't you feel any shame despite being from the 75% majority you gripe that have no rights and no protection? What does it say about people like you?

So expected of you to bring race into the argument

:rolleyes:

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you pay proper market rates, where got S'poreans dont want to work?

You FUCKERS are cutting costs by cutting wages to MAXIMIZE your profits.

So do not use the argument S'poreans are choosy and don't want to work.

I have spoken to many PRC tabletop cleaners at coffeshops and pubs even. Their pay is $300-$800 a month. How to survive?

Why minimum wages not implemented in S'pore? Because the BIGGEST
exploiter of this is THE BIGGEST EMPLOYER in S'pore.

So just SHUT UP and dont use the newspapers to shout for you.

Singaporeans are not stupid as you guys will find out in the coming erections

Agree, they have to know, at $300-900 how to ??? no need to pay PUB, SC&C, teloc0m bill etc etc. Ask those big boss to get them to bring home $300-900 see how they survive, talking cock & talk big.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

for a start, the govt can reduce the costs associated / stemming from it.

1. e.g. lower the pay of the civil service.
the stat boards are still giving more than 1 months' bonus when the private sector is slashing wages, doing more drastic stuff.
ministers drawing salaries comparable to Obama - to govern a little red dot not even half the size of the US.
and we have so many mayors, my goodness me.
we don't even have to get started on the case of the alleged 8month bonus for a certain CDC staff.
gst is 7% - why cannot lower this? because the govt needs the $?

Civil servants have already taken a wage cut and so have the PAP MPs and ministers. I don't think there are any outlandish bonuses being paid out by stat boards. I'll be surprised if they were paid more than 1 month.

2. hdb prices
in a span of 3-5 years, i have seen the prices of hdb units being sold first-hand by the hdb gone up by at least 20%.
this works out to annualised increase of at least 6% p.a. .
did inflation in S'pore hit 6% p.a. ?
i dont think the CPI ever hit that.
so does it mean that the hdb is attempting to increase its profit margin?
i don't know what else to call it.

i guess the HDB can lower or slash their prices by 20% and lower valuation accordingly. How happy do you reckon Sinkees who bought their units at the peak would be with this move?

3. min. wage
biggest loser are not just the middleclass.
biggest losers = those who refuse to do or learn DIY skills.
if anyone refuse to learn or do the simplest of things, the alternative would be to pay someone else to do it, simple logic.
if u cannot or do not want to pay, then just learn and do it yourself.
who knows, maybe this might just solve some of our overdependency on the maids.

I fully agree with you on the DIY skills. But again I don't see how this is related to min wage. If you have DIY skills like servicing of air-con or an electrician you wouldn't worry about min wage.

4. back to your "hawker fare" example
hint: to whom do the hawkers (at wet markets, in particular) pay their rental + misc other charges to ?

If we privatise the ownership of the hdb shop houses there is no guarantee the costs will be lower and it might in fact be a lot higher.

But my point was if you keep rent and utilities the same and increase labour cost by way of minimum wage.. the overhead to the hawker goes up (same effect as gst increase). The hawker can then do 2 things about it :- 1. Absorb the costs and take in lower revenue OR 2. Pass the added cost to the customer. What do you think the hawker would do??

your examples, i think, treat singapore as a closed economy.

i see singapore as an open economy - with artificial inflation - caused by extra cost layers (some of which are imposed by and can be adjusted by, the government / administration).

On the contrary, if you legislate minimum wage Singapore WILL become a closed economy. Most SME will fold or relocate elsewhere along with the MNCs. They you would have a minimum wage policy with ZERO wages as most Sinkees would then be out of a job.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

So expected of you to bring race into the argument

:rolleyes:

You didn't seem very bothered by the race issue when alibaba bought it up. Why should this be any different?

Anyway all I said was that you are representative of the 75% majority and ironically are deprived of your basic rights and protection.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

You didn't seem very bothered by the race issue when alibaba bought it up. Why should this be any different?

Anyway all I said was that you are representative of the 75% majority and ironically are deprived of your basic rights and protection.

That's why foreigners like you should just go home

Sinkapore has always been a racist country and continue to be so.
All sinkaporeans grew up facing the Chinese versus Malay versus Indian ribbing... in school, in the army and in everyday life. Sinkaporeans are all racist but we still get along because of our common upbringing.

You will never be one of us because I know how you mah choots think.... New entrants like you come live for a few years and think you are the new saviours to "whiten" local Indians. Chutiah. Fuck off.

Go back home and watch your cow give birth... no wait.. it's just shitting

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why foreigners like you should just go home

Sinkapore has always been a racist country and continue to be so.
All sinkaporeans grew up facing the Chinese versus Malay versus Indian ribbing... in school, in the army and in everyday life. Sinkaporeans are all racist but we still get along because of our common upbringing.

You will never be one of us because I know how you mah choots think.... New entrants like you come live for a few years and think you are the new saviours to "whiten" local Indians. Chutiah. Fuck off.

Go back home and watch your cow give birth... no wait.. it's just shitting

How about you pack up your bags and go back to China where your coolie forefathers are from? This island after all belongs to the Malays.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahaha

Mah choot ... you are really running out of things to argue about liao

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahaha

Mah choot ... you are really running out of things to argue about liao

Not going to waste any further time with a dumb-bell like you. I've already given the arguments against a minimum wage policy. You have on the other hand shamelessly claimed the lack of rights and protection. Please continue to marinate in your self-inflicted misery and wait for the next elections.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2l6phc.jpg

"Will u guys please stop all this bickering?? I am trying to get some sleep"

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Self inflicted misery you say?

Well at least I didn't name myself "Brown_People" in this forum and claim to be a victim of racism

Hahahhaha

Piss off!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Self inflicted misery you say?

Well at least I didn't name myself "Brown_People" in this forum and claim to be a victim of racism

Hahahhaha

Piss off!

Thats is true bro Guan. He thinks nobody knows that "yellow people" is racist.

That is why I call this fucking INDIAN FT a KEILENG.

Sooner or later he will get whacked.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

This guy is another Amit Nagpal --- come to people's country and behave like we owe him a living..

Don't get what he wants, cry racism...

Look.... Next thing he's going to cut and paste this thread and send it to STOMP so that he can play the victim of 'Ugly Singaporeans'

Fucked up F grade bhan choot

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal

above all is true... i use to earn 1800 to 2500 pm.and i have been pay my taxes for the pass 10 year then FUXKING FT start comming in.. now my pay is 1300 to 1500 pm.this is how my gov thks me ... if i have a vote i vote PaP out...

FUxking GOV never think of ,we have children to feed,bill to pay, HDB installment to pay.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

above all is true... i use to earn 1800 to 2500 pm.and i have been pay my taxes for the pass 10 year then FUXKING FT start comming in.. now my pay is 1300 to 1500 pm.this is how my gov thks me ... if i have a vote i vote PaP out...

bro SAF...just wait for next erections.....S'poreans bo hui liao.

Dont' vote for them, some perception is sure die.......Vote for them die faster....so most S'poreans including old uncles and aunties now know the "ba wu" of the MIWs.

Can hear them cursing at coffeshops everyday.