• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Emigration Matters

PCock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thing all the peoples having immigration problems should contact to immigration authorities or the embassies of the relevant country. Who can guide or advise them in right and proper manner. Other wise you can get your in trouble by getting some wrong information from fake peoples .

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thing all the peoples having immigration problems should contact to immigration authorities or the embassies of the relevant country. Who can guide or advise them in right and proper manner. Other wise you can get your in trouble by getting some wrong information from fake peoples .

You have a point there.

But authorities have sometimes underpaid or ignorant staff who do not know what they are saying. They are just there to do the job and they will tell you what they are told to tell you.

If you ask too chim, they blank out.
Better to read the immigration laws yourself :biggrin:
If not free, drink kopi with the immigration lawyers or public servants who draft the immigration legislation.

You should verify everything you hear from here, but not dismiss the postings outright, esp those from the founder and Scroobal.

You can ignore this post if you think I am faking or telling bullcock story.

koala88

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I approached people in Mindef and ICA, their replies are like not reply at all. Not helpful.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would suggest that you do not think. Seems a challenge for you. This forum has guided people over 13 years. It has a enviable track record second to none. There are no fees involved and advice comes from many parts of the world.

Better lock yourself in the room to be safe.

PCock

Alfrescian
Loyal

STD Friends Dating

PCock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give your suggestion, what you think about it.
STD Friends Dating

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
You 'thing' we cannot 'think' ah?
Siao thing-dong... hehe..

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is your view, Here you got it foc, plus there are link to govt site of country which you would wish to emigrate too.....:p