• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elton John makeing me stands up all times

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last week, Freddie so nice brings me to see Elton John koncert cuase he wife no freed and goes travelled overseas so his had spare tickets and call me go with him.

Elton John my favourites starts singing cos he talents, can playing paino and singing same time and wearing nice kostumes. Elton koncert singing songs mades me standing from started to ended. I enjoys the koncert also can see Elton dacned cutely and also Freddie hanging rounds me so nice. I saws much cute peoples on these koncert and I notices some also standing in koncert mades me got so excited that so happy many people enoys his music and I dacning too. He playing Candle in my wind so lovling song I nearly crys.

I liked his songs liked Hard Times, Healing hands, I always standing still, Song for guy, Nickita so many other I listenings to CD. It is a magikal neigh to me.