• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elitist EDMWer from NUS once made an elitist insulting remark to his ITE girlfriend... this happened next

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

jdrevolutionary23 :​

Considering the recent interest in elitism after the goings-on in Parliament this week, let me share with EDMW a story of what happened when I made an elitist comment to a Tinder date.

This happened back in early- to mid-2019, was a Year 3 student in NUS then. Matched with this girl studying Culinary Arts in ITE and met up with her two times. In mid-June, I went to Europe for holiday and one of the places I visited was the University of Cambridge. Was just chilling in Cambridge's main library, snapped some pictures and sent it to her.

She replied that the library looks very nice and she wishes to study there next time, to which I replied (cheekily, with no offence intended) "No need to wait until next time, tonight you go and sleep can do so already. In your dreams you can go and study there (Cambridge)".

This comment absolutely triggered her. She was incensed and asked me what I meant, so I just told her to calm down, do some self-reflection, and ask herself if she really thinks she has the calibre to make it into Cambridge. I then informed her that since she mentioned before she wants to study Culinary Arts in Europe, then Cambridge isn't even an option anyway as there are no such courses offered. She was very angry and said she's deeply offended that I suggested that she couldn't make it into Cambridge.

So I told her, being cheeky and light hearted is part of my personality, if you are easily offended and cannot take this, then let's stop contacting and seeing each other. After about an hour, she replied and apologised to me, saying that she overreacted etc, and that she's just not in a good mood in general. I didn't respond.

The next day, she texted me again asking if I am still angry with her, and if I have bought the chocolates she asked me to buy for her. So I replied (in a joking manner) that yes I did, but as I was feeling very hot (angry) after our argument the day before, the heat has melted all the chocolate so there's none left. She lost her temper again and asked me, is it I don't want to buy for her because I look down on her as she's from ITE, and confirm I got buy stuff for my NUS schoolmates one. Annoyed, I just replied "Yes, you're right, and what can you do about it?" she then started bombarding me with messages again, saying how can I break my promise when I've already promised to buy those chocolates, what a horrible person and an elitist snob I am, and that bad karma will befall me. So I just kept spamming "k" to all these messages and she eventually blocked me.

Oh well, and I actually bought the chocolates already, so I ended up giving away the chocolates to other friends to share.

P.S. I'm actually not elitist irl hor.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...ucation-background-it-didnt-end-well.6601122/

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better to marry downwards than to marry upwards. That ITE gal could have been a great cook.
Graduate gals cannot even boil rice properly ...... Sad truth

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Better to marry downwards than to marry upwards. That ITE gal could have been a great cook.
Graduate gals cannot even boil rice properly ...... Sad truth

Exactly ! I often ponder this as well. Now i can just state my wish curry, pork knuckle, western, prawn noodles, etc... and wifey would totally satisfy that desire. Now my daughter so educated and capable of earning money but useless in the field of cooking what's the point ? Don't cook don't clean up or wash anything ? Like a princess or queen at home. lol....................

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For men, education level matters very little in a girl.

What matters are these: Is she attractive? Is she healthy? Is she sane? Does she know how to take care of herself? Does she have any character flaws that are dealbreakers?

If you just want to fuck, only the first two apply.

A girl who holds multiple degrees, makes it to Dean's List regularly, is the recipient of a prestigious scholarship etc is still worthless if she's unattractive.