• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elite Plastic surgeon Woffles Wu fined only $1K for lying to police 2 times

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic4.jpg
pic3.jpg

WOW WOW WOW this one very chio, have those vulnerable "please help me" look. Solid

Would it change your mind if you see her other pics? :biggrin:

pic20.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic12.jpg

pic19.jpg

pic16.jpg

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
WW mother's is related to Ong Teng Cheong. The family is also related to well known socialite and businesswomen Tina Tan-Leo. Mother has been a practicising lawyer for over 30 years. His wife is effectively bilingual, a trained doctor works at A* and used to be GY's press secretary.

The guy is an usual character, eccentric, very personable, damn good snooker player. He is the most unlikely Singaporean but that can be explained by the fact that he grew up in London. Recognised as a world class surgeon.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WW comes across as a snooty arrogant person. Then again based on his credentials he deserves to be arrogant i suppose.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
WW comes across as a snooty arrogant person. Then again based on his credentials he deserves to be arrogant i suppose.

Met him at a party 3-4 years ago. Very personable chap, down to earth, easy to like him, good listener, actually pays attention to what people are saying (unlike other rich people).... but yes, he can come across as eccentric - importantly, not anti-establishment (so FAP is happy with such people around)

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strange Case of Woffles: Police still 'investigating' speeding cases in 2005 & 2006!

Woffles Wu pays fine, but speeding probe is ongoing

By ROYSTON SIM and POON CHIAN HUI

WELL-KNOWN plastic surgeon Woffles Wu Tze Liang paid a $1,000 fine on Tuesday, but he is not out of the woods yet.

Although the 52-year-old was penalised with the maximum fine - for getting an employee to take the rap for two speeding offences - the police said yesterday that they are still investigating the cases.

He had pleaded guilty in a district court to abetting Mr Kuan Yit Wah, 83, in providing misleading information to the police in November 2006.

He committed the other offence on Sept 11, 2005.

Responding to queries on why action was not recommended against Dr Wu for the speeding offences, a police spokesman yesterday said: 'Investigations into the cases are ongoing and have not concluded.' (But they managed to nail him on the imposter matter. Really don't understand this - either he sped or he did not. Open/shut case. Black/white, presumably based on photographic evidence).

In 2005, the surgeon got Mr Kuan, then 76, to tell the police that he was the driver of a car speeding at 95kmh along Lornie Road.

In the second incident, on Nov10, 2006, Mr Kuan was said to have lied again that he was driving a car travelling at 91kmh along Adam Road.

He was a maintenance technician in Dr Wu's clinic then.

Dr Wu's car was involved on both occasions, where the speed limit was 70kmh.

Court papers did not state who the actual driver was. [COLOR="#FF0000 (THIS is interesting....)[/COLOR]

Speaking after the sentencing on Wednesday, Dr Wu said he was sorry for this 'silly mistake' and that this episode had taught him to be more mindful of the law.

[U]'I believe many people similarly did not know that this is an offence,' he said.[/U] [COLOR="#FF0000"](Woffles and his accomplice Mr Kuan would be about the only guys who do not know that it is wrong!)[/COLOR]

When asked if he was the driver during the incidents, he said the point was 'immaterial' for this case.

He pointed out that the identity of the driver was never stated in the court documents and added that he could not comment further without compromising the outcome of the case.

'I was fined for providing the name of someone who was not driving the car, and it was a silly thing I did,' he said, adding that he felt the fine was fair.

The Traffic Police said such cases of furnishing misleading information have been low.

The police have handled only five cases since 2009 - two that year and three in 2010.

Currently, drivers will have their licences suspended if they chalk up 24 demerit points within a two-year period.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Last edited:

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Strange Case of Woffles: Police still 'investigating' speeding cases in 2005 & 20

incredible.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Strange Case of Woffles: Police still 'investigating' speeding cases in 2005 & 20

Is it safe to say the well connected elites can even get away with murder.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

doesn't know that lying to the police is an offense? too much money then and no bloody brains.

rich boy could be right... lying may not be illegal when it is twisted the right way round...
it s not a question of doing the right thing, but doing something that the courts can or cant get you with

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

doesn't know that lying to the police is an offense? too much money then and no bloody brains.

rich boy could be right... lying may not be illegal when it is twisted the right way round...
it s not a question of doing the right thing, but doing something that the courts can get you with
wendy are you the sis in law of FMH?
you go around kpkb want to expose this expose that

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wendy are you the sis in law of FMH?
you go around kpkb want to expose this expose that
yes i am. i got nothing to hide
expose this and expose. all truths. but some peeps dont like having the truth exposed
i can tell you lots about a malacca bomoh as well

all that aside, cant imagine a smart doctor like the above doesnt know that lying is wrong , (for want if a better word) unless the press quoted him worngly

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes i am. i got nothing to hide
expose this and expose. all truths. but some peeps dont like having the truth exposed
i can tell you lots about a malacca bomoh as well

all that aside, cant imagine a smart doctor like the above doesnt know that lying is wrong , (for want if a better word) unless the press quoted him worngly
why dun you start a thread?