• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Election coming cheebye pap-ibs creating many new clones here

sinkiesnotdumb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just these two days noticed an onslaught of new clones by pap-ibs preparing to spread misinformation here. Come on sinkies are not stupid.

This is war!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Election coming cheebye pap-ibs creating any new clones here

Just these two days noticed an onslaught of new clones by pap-ibs preparing to spread misinformation here. Come on sinkies are not stupid.

This is war!

Some of them have been created for quite some time, but yes, like dormant volcanoes, they erupt right on cue every five years. :wink:

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha....I am a papee doggie...but it still hard work..
I hv to licked my master balls and Do his tidings
Now to spread his message WP is a fake oppo party...do not be conned By retarded oppo supporters

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is war!

Hmm.. this comment coming from a nick that has made only 54 posts!! I dunno what to say!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaha....I am a papee doggie...but it still hard work..
I hv to licked my master balls and Do his tidings
Now to spread his message WP is a fake oppo party...do not be conned By retarded oppo supporters

KNN, you are not PAP IB. You must be a SDPPY or Deform Partist.

WP is not a fake opposition party. They are a quality Opposition Party. See them win more seats in GE 2015!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some of them have been created for quite some time, but yes, like dormant volcanoes, they erupt right on cue every five years. :wink:

These are still not as vile as those regular posting as neutral or pro oppo nicks then now GE nearing time suddenly takes on a moderate or pro pap tone.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

talking cock as usual
full of garbages and filth

11796227_10153406267886352_6286978136921613255_n.jpg

pap will rule the sky, the earth and the Singapore!!!

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, you are not PAP IB. You must be a SDPPY or Deform Partist.

WP is not a fake opposition party. They are a quality Opposition Party. See them win more seats in GE 2015!
hahaha...why shoot the messenger who gets pittance for all the hard works....
anyway timing is crucial in all master plan.....
maximum damage to the credibility of the best supported oppo party before a general erection...
a master stroke that had the retarded oppo supporters dumb founded and not knowing how to react.......
simply brilliant..
we papee doggies really have to kow tow to the master and work hard to spread the message....WP is a fake oppo party