• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Egg thrown at unruly Shitskin family during Deepavali

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot wait for the Ah Neh festival holi to be observed here.....

View attachment 126594

I think they had it in Sentosa, not Holi but hipsters staining one another with colorful dust.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...rganiser-says-august-event-in-sentosa-is-safe

sentosacolour290615.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I mentioned about this before during my early days in this Forum. During my younger days when still staying at Tampines with my parents, from my brother's room, I ever threw a bag of urine down this barren field where a group of Kelings would always play cricket every Saturday morning. Disturbed my sleep badly especially after coming back from Zouk on an early Saturday morning and nursing a hangover. My plastic bag of piss missed them but it was hilarious watching these Pundeks cursing in Hindi , stopping their game and looking up at all the blocks facing the field.

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bhai,

I always find it very peculiar that eventhough their child are already 7, 8, 9 yrs old,
they like to put them on the pram instead of letting them walk.

Very commonly seen in public transport, shopping ctrs, etc.

Awesome.!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bhai,

I always find it very peculiar that eventhough their child are already 7, 8, 9 yrs old,
they like to put them on the pram instead of letting them walk.

Very commonly seen in public transport, shopping ctrs, etc.

Awesome.!!

It's better that way. Otherwise they would run all over the place, roll on the ground, screaming and making a nuisance of themselves.