• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

eek!! one of the candidate is suffering from vd!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're an abnoxious and uncouth forummer....ungrateful and vindictive forummer...unrepentant and corrupted...

You seem overly fixated over gay necrophilia... you have deep-rooted issues that need sorting out.

Those men in the video were not me. They were Ted Dibiase the Million Dollar Man, and Jim Carrey, who had acted in a Mexican B-movie before they became famous.

If the video offends you so much, go flag it on Youtube. Don't KPKB on here.

Good luck! :wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You seem overly fixated over gay necrophilia... you have deep-rooted issues that need sorting out.

Those men in the video were not me. They were Ted Dibiase the Million Dollar Man, and Jim Carrey, who had acted in a Mexican B-movie before they became famous.

If the video offends you so much, go flag it on Youtube. Don't KPKB on here.

Good luck! :wink:

you should have explained this when you posted it and your title about dr koh and kinana is very telling. okay , you've cooled down and i've also accepted your explanation. will not bring the matter up again. frankly, this can be a subject of a legal action if things get too far. gay necrophilia is not a fun way to describe anybody,even if it was meant to be a joke.

okay..peace:smile: