• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm quite amused they can skip a house number. It shows the dominance of Chinese superstition in a Muslim country and that is quite amazing.

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you sell your Phase 2 bungalow at RM4.2mil?
Hi ! Boss ,
I want sell at rm 4.8 mil ,still wait some rich man to buy it ! I can wait and wil temp stay here first ! Maybe wait 2020 ,I can sell it on rm 6 to 7 mil!! Ha ha ! How ab u unit ?

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Phase 6A

Heard it may bring huge magnectic field aound area. Is magnectic good for health?

its quite a distance from melody park, not sure if you are able to see as the cables are not up yet. its actually very close to the row of semi-ds though which are nearer to the lake. cant remember which phase was that

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi ! Boss ,
I want sell at rm 4.8 mil ,still wait some rich man to buy it ! I can wait and wil temp stay here first ! Maybe wait 2020 ,I can sell it on rm 6 to 7 mil!! Ha ha ! How ab u unit ?

You are the boss here leh, not me.
I don't think it'll take 7 years for your price to reach 6mil.
I guess it'll be RM6mil in 2015. Huat Ah!
I'm keeping my units too :smile:

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Mu8811 can start the first pool party in EL :wink:

Welcome ! But I still now talk to UEM , I house need Reno they not allowed me do this do that ! So funny ! My own house need to do my idea also can not ! All need summit and approve by them ! Dun know how to do !

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome ! But I still now talk to UEM , I house need Reno they not allowed me do this do that ! So funny ! My own house need to do my idea also can not ! All need summit and approve by them ! Dun know how to do !

Its a guarded and gated development. When u sign the SPA.. am sure they hv asked u to sign another documents on the House rules. One of rules - cant simply change or renovate your house

Imagine if they allow everyone to change the structure of the house.. The whole development will become messy. If u familar with KL , Desa park city - they apply the similar concept and the property prices keep on apprieciating until today ( more than 200 pct )

barra10

Alfrescian
Loyal
UEM took out a full page advertisement in the Straits Times on Saturday about East Ledang having High Speed Broadband ready (Click&Connect).
A costly $$ publicity..
Is this a rewards to all existing EL owners to boost their house values ? If yes, than all EL owners got to thank UEM.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
UEM took out a full page advertisement in the Straits Times on Saturday about East Ledang having High Speed Broadband ready (Click&Connect).
A costly $$ publicity..
Is this a rewards to all existing EL owners to boost their house values ? If yes, than all EL owners got to thank UEM.

Even though Phase 2 of East Ledang was sold out years ago, UEM is still spending extra money now to beautify the already-beautiful gardens.
Yes! I'm a very happy customer :wink: UEM creates great value for our homes in East Ledang.

Existing gardens before additional landscaping works.
577846_10151398607159667_1662593836_n.jpg

72711_10151397111099667_1473347420_n.jpg

Existing gardens presently undergoing extra make-over. Thanks to UEM
551312_10151460930484667_1341772548_n.jpg

422150_10151460930524667_234194858_n.jpg

Last edited:

ribbon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why so? I saw ppl change the structure of the house doing the extention to the exterior semi d and also one bungalow remove one side of the roof and restructure. Why can't u?

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so? I saw ppl change the structure of the house doing the extention to the exterior semi d and also one bungalow remove one side of the roof and restructure. Why can't u?

Ha ha , maybe I am poor man and they are rich man !

Last edited:

linus

Alfrescian
Loyal
recd a newsletter from uem moment ago. noble park ph4b launching 12 May. price from 3.9 mill to 4.5 mill.

Jettset

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Phase 6A

Hi guys, does anyone know if Impiana is fully sold? What's current subsale (is that possible?) pricing?
thanks
J