• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very Important! Anyone bought East Ledang's Phase 7 terraces?

Hi Jason, if submitted by lawyer then normally it should take one month or slightly more to approve. EL case is because land title transfer being delayed from bank to developer that the reason why lawyer never submit til recently. If better u check with your lawyer to get the whole clear picture.

Thanks Jogs . Lawyer submitted mine early , sep 2012 . Have shown me the official submission form . Check with them several times already , but nothing can be done , just need to wait .

Blue_S

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shall we meet Friday afternoon at Ujana ?
I heard that "Electricity has been connected to my unit" <-I am chasing for reconfirmation

Hi g3abc,

I will go tomorrow because just confirmed by the staff that I can collect keys. No idea about the electricity but I doubt the it's ready. Will go and find out tomorrow.

Btw, the late payment interest has also fully waived by uem.

Will keep you guys updated on the status of electricity connection.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi g3abc,

I will go tomorrow because just confirmed by the staff that I can collect keys. No idea about the electricity but I doubt the it's ready. Will go and find out tomorrow.

Btw, the late payment interest has also fully waived by uem.

Will keep you guys updated on the status of electricity connection.

Hi all Ujana buyers,

May I know what did you guys do to get the late payment interest waived??
So UEM will request for payment and only waive it if you do something??

I reckon phase 2 buyers of East Ledang will face the same issue so hope to hear from Ujana buyers.
Thank you very much in advance :smile:

Avonup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very Important! Anyone bought East Ledang's Phase 7 terraces?

Mine state consent is still pending. Lawyer never reply to emails. Have been calling her and was told - coming. Seem quite a norm, even with UEM.

BTW, something I heard from a lawyer of recent introduction on loan application. If amount is below RM500k, applicant is to fill in another (new) type of form. Wonder why??

Hi Jogs , when did you submit the state consent application ? I submitted mine since sep 2012 still have not got approval yet.

Blue_S

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all Ujana buyers,

I reckon phase 2 buyers of East Ledang will face the same issue so hope to hear from Ujana buyers.

My lawyer sent a letter to UEM indicating some dates from getting info from UEM to disbursement from bank. Can't remember the exact info in the letter...

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My lawyer sent a letter to UEM indicating some dates from getting info from UEM to disbursement from bank. Can't remember the exact info in the letter...

Ok thank you Blue_S, I'll get my lawyer to do the same :smile:
Seems like they are trying their luck to get payment from ignorant ones, I'm sure some will just pay up since it's an official demand.

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got the bank financier to prove the late disbursement from bank to developer was due to late invoicing. Developer finally relented today so got the clearance letter (upon paying up the water + electricity in advance). Key collection early next week. Signed TNB form for electricity, was told it will take a few weeks to activate...

P.S. I don't know if it's a case of UEM relenting after there were more complains, but the finance & control person we dealt with was following instructions and not a decision maker. If anyone faces such resistance, better to prepare your bullets in advance (like checking with bank financier for proof that all disbursements were done following the developer invoicing, and getting more senior contacts at UEM).

Hi all Ujana buyers,

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got the bank financier to prove the late disbursement from bank to developer was due to late invoicing. Developer finally relented today so got the clearance letter (upon paying up the water + electricity in advance). Key collection early next week. Signed TNB form for electricity, was told it will take a few weeks to activate...

P.S. I don't know if it's a case of UEM relenting after there were more complains, but the finance & control person we dealt with was following instructions and not a decision maker. If anyone faces such resistance, better to prepare your bullets in advance (like checking with bank financier for proof that all disbursements were done following the developer invoicing, and getting more senior contacts at UEM).

Thank you very much avelc :smile:

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose to have collected my keys for Phase 8 on Jan 8th. But no one from UEM inform me of any delay or that sort. Is that a common practice for UEM to keep their clients in suspense?

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI. Just called UEM and the project manager said there are 3 stages left to complete for phase 8. Estimated time frame for VP is middle of 2013.

Blue_S

Alfrescian
Loyal
Updates on my Ujana unit....

Collected keys & access cards...

Regarding the electricity, we have submitted a TN form to project team and been advised that it will take 2-3 weeks before the electricity can be activated... Was told quite a number of owners have already got the electricity supply as they submitted the form earlier... If want to start renovation now, can 'rent' electricity supply from UEM...

We had a quick check on our unit and found troublesome defect, which is leaking at dry kitchen... water didnt discharge properly and was came out on the floor... As the piping were all built inside the wall, it's the real headache... so please do check your unit as well...

Another headache is, my unit type-D, the door access to kitchen is the kind so narrow... which is about 60cm width... have to re-consider the fridge & washing machine that I planned to buy....

The rest are minor defects...

- End -

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to this morning thinking I could put in cheque for noble park phase 2.Got wrong info from UEM sales person. She told me start collecting cheques from 19 jan. Anyway was told that most probably will be launched either in feb or April or may. Was told price for semi dee 3200 or 3800 sq ft built up and land 4500sq feet rm $2.4 million upwards . Bungalows 5200 sq feet built up and land between 8000 to 11000 sq feet rm $4.5 million upwards. Prices really got up quite a lot from phase 1 which was fully sold. Only 24 units up for grab.

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to this morning thinking I could put in cheque for noble park phase 2.Got wrong info from UEM sales person. She told me start collecting cheques from 19 jan. Anyway was told that most probably will be launched either in feb or April or may. Was told price for semi dee 3200 or 3800 sq ft built up and land 4500sq feet rm $2.4 million upwards . Bungalows 5200 sq feet built up and land between 8000 to 11000 sq feet rm $4.5 million upwards. Prices really got up quite a lot from phase 1 which was fully sold. Only 24 units up for grab.

For semi d, I heard only 16 -18 left up for grab.. Some are already reserved by directors ...

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Landed property jobs continue to do well

Landed property projects in Malaysia will continue to outperform this year as demand remain "hot", HwangDBS Vickers Research Sdn Bhd said.

This follows the crowd of more than 600 people who attended
Glomac Bhd's Lakeside Residence phase three ballot last Friday, double that seen for the phase two launch in September.

The strong interest can be attributed to strategic location, rising demand for gated and guarded development with amenities as well as attractive pricing, said HwangDBS in a note.

"The strong turnout is a testament of resilient demand for landed properties, despite prices having appreciated strongly over the past two to three years and tighter bank lending.

"Prices should continue to appreciate, albeit more modestly, on the back of rising land and construction costs as well as dwindling new supply," it said.

HwangDBS noted developers with large exposure to landed properties, mass housing (less than 500,000 unit) and prime locations should do well.

It said among biggest beneficiaries are Glomac, Hua Yang Bhd, MKH Bhd, Mah Sing Group Bhd, IJM Land Bhd and SP Setia Bhd. -- Bernama

Read more: Landed property jobs continue to do well

http://www.btimes.com.my/Current_Ne...130121163515/Article/index_html#ixzz2Ib92IwZL