• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Great! I'll be getting a total of 3 units for free when IskandarRocks and Wuqi become CEO and Chairman of UEM =D

Hahaha, you are too modest sir. I am happy just being a recluse and helping out whenever i can. You guys can be the big shots anytime, i am just a small time fry investing for the sake of his family and his kids. :smile:

I just hope when i pass on, to have something to pass to them thats all, seeing them at least taken care of, i will smile happily as i pass on, then.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are they build high tension cable around EL ?

Yes, it goes across the Medini land adjacent to East Ledang. It is actually very close to the new Phase 6, particularly those units on the left hand side when you look out from the tower at the Ledang Retreat.

This was noticed by a friend who is considering Phase 6 Semi Ds. He mentioned that he will most likely select one of the units on the right side, nearer to Leisure Farms, in case he moves ahead.

Kenken

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it goes across the Medini land adjacent to East Ledang. It is actually very close to the new Phase 6, particularly those units on the left hand side when you look out from the tower at the Ledang Retreat.

This was noticed by a friend who is considering Phase 6 Semi Ds. He mentioned that he will most likely select one of the units on the right side, nearer to Leisure Farms, in case he moves ahead.

Omg its seem like very close to EL...
Why they built this adjacent to EL

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's almost 1km away from Phase 1, Phase 2 and Ujana which are nearest to Ledang Heights.
No problem at all =)

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
They routing the high tension cable across the road opp of MyDin as well

Hi kenken, if its at least 1km away, then it should be no problem for the units that are far enough. Try not to buy units which are directly underneath a tower or too near to one, large substations or major power transformer stations as well.