• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, receiving late interest for the delay of P2 and P7 is like striking lottery :biggrin: Just a semi-d in P2 alone, late interest will be almost RM10,000 per month.

Waaa... Late interest is so much money har?
How is the value computed? Is it written in the contract?
It would be a windfall for those who are not staying in.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waaa... Late interest is so much money har?
How is the value computed? Is it written in the contract?
It would be a windfall for those who are not staying in.

If I remember correctly, late interest is 10% per annum of purchased price calculated from day to day. Semi-dees of Phase 2 were sold in 2010 at an average price of around RM1.2 mil, so that's around RM10,000 per month for late interest. Can anyone confirm that?

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
So nice.. But open concept unfenced right?
The semi D is setting a new record..got money better buy... But I don't like the pond to be in the north.... But that is just me lah.. Real reason is no money to buy..

I drove inside the whole compound of East Ledang's Phase Two today. Very, very nice living environment indeed. UEM has lived up to their promise of 'This is how living spaces should be'. The super generous open space of the Lake Park(being on low ground) creates an unblocked-view for many bungalows and semi-dees on the higher ground. From many units located on higher grounds and facing the many gardens, residents can see as far as Medini on one side and the rolling hills of Leisure Farm(right beside East Ledang) on the other side.

Phase 2 is located at the inner corner of East Ledang, one side borders with Ledang Heights while the other side borders with Leisure Farm. Thus, no public road has access to this part of East Ledang on the outside, creating an oasis which is safe, peaceful and pleasant. We can only dream of having such a living environment in Singapore even if we were to pay S$5 mil for a semi-d. Instead, we might end up having to reserve parking spaces outside our gate with rubbish bins or flower pots on a daily basis :biggrin:

Last edited:

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal
So nice.. But open concept unfenced right?
The semi D is setting a new record..got money better buy... But I don't like the pond to be in the north.... But that is just me lah.. Real reason is no money to buy..

Got money I also want to buy EL. hehe :biggrin:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So nice.. But open concept ungated right?

Yup open concept without front gate. Only low fencing for gardens of semi-dees, bungalows and corner terraces. Some people love it and of course some others don't. It's just individual preference. I remember that you like Leisure Farm right? :wink:

I kinda like those bungalows on the right hand side of the one and only road leading into East Ledang's Phase 2. They are on higher ground and has an elevated and unblocked-view of the lake and Leisure Farm.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Investor, yes, as per my SNP agreement, it is 10% late penalty. For landed, the late penalty starts in case they don't deliver within 2 years of signing the SNP. So, RM10k per month for a RM1.2M semi d sounds right. Someone also mentioned to me that this clause is a Malaysia Statutory requirement, not sure though.

Btw, thanks for the nice update on Phase 2. Nice to know that things are shaping up very well in EL. It was a breath of fresh air after reading the pile of rubbish posted by a certain Eastledanger.

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Investor, yes, as per my SNP agreement, it is 10%. For landed, the late penalty starts in case they don't deliver within 2 years of signing the SNP. So, RM10k for a RM1.2M semi d sounds right.

Hi IR, thanks for the confirmation.
Omg if your bungalow is late, you'll receive RM2x,000 per month :biggrin:

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Investor, I planned to rent out my EL SD unit in phase 2 once complete. I heard the rental is quite good for phase 1 but with the supply coming online due to completion of phase 2, do u think rental will get depressed slightly?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw, thanks for the nice update on Phase 2. Nice to know that things are shaping up very well in EL. It was a breath of fresh air after reading the pile of rubbish posted by a certain Eastledanger.

Actually from 2010 till present, I've visited Phase 2 a few times. The lake and gardens were created in 2010 as UEM built a few semi-d and bungalow show units in Phase 2 back then. Phase 2 was then sold out in early 2011. Even with no one staying there yet, the gardens were well maintained. The grasses were trimmed and kept short all these while. Only some greens which grew out from the pond weren't removed.

After more than a year, it grew so long that it covered the lake from the outer perimeter, making the lake appear smaller. I was surprised that UEM recently gave the lake a make-over and cleared the greens. Since UEM has already sold all the units in Phase 2, they can just leave the greens there instead of spending more money to beautify the place(since ELer said that they even wanna save on fogging). But they didn't do that. Even though UEM has to pay a few millions to all buyers of P2 every month, that did not deter them from paying extra bucks to hand over P2 in tip top condition. For that, I respect them and don't think they would want to save that tiny bit of money on not fogging.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Investor, I planned to rent out my EL SD unit in phase 2 once complete. I heard the rental is quite good for phase 1 but with the supply coming online due to completion of phase 2, do u think rental will get depressed slightly?

It depends on the demand. Owners like yourself who want to rent their units out will be able to find that out when you guys start to advertise to rent out. If let's say many of you can't get any tenants after many months of advertising at a certain price, it's natural that owners will start reducing prices, it's just a natural reaction to the market. But if the demand is strong and owners easily rent out their units at the prices they want, then naturally other owners will try to fetch higher prices since there is strong demand.

Last edited:

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I drove inside the whole compound of East Ledang's Phase Two today. Very, very nice living environment indeed. UEM has lived up to their promise of 'This is how living spaces should be'. The super generous open space of the Lake Park(being on low ground) creates an unblocked-view for many bungalows and semi-dees on the higher ground. From many units located on higher grounds and facing the many gardens, residents can see as far as Medini on one side and the rolling hills of Leisure Farm(right beside East Ledang) on the other side.

Phase 2 is located at the inner corner of East Ledang, one side borders with Ledang Heights while the other side borders with Leisure Farm. Thus, no public road has access to this part of East Ledang on the outside, creating an oasis which is safe, peaceful and pleasant. We can only dream of having such a living environment in Singapore even if we were to pay S$5 mil for a semi-d. Instead, we might end up having to reserve parking spaces outside our gate with rubbish bins or flower pots on a daily basis :biggrin:

Bro investor, congrats for being part of this wonderful development...Indeed a very nice place to stay...and congrats on getting the late payment for your SDs...huat (X3) ah!! :smile:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro investor, congrats for being part of this wonderful development...Indeed a very nice place to stay...and congrats on getting the late payment for your SDs...huat (X3) ah!! :smile:

Hi Nickyu, thank you very much for your kind words.
Hope to hear more descriptions, from all other members here, of the internal compound of their residences in Islandar. Other than enjoying the nice living environment and space here in Iskandar, every members here also 'Huat Ah!' :biggrin:

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Nickyu, thank you very much for your kind words.
Hope to hear more descriptions, from all other members here, of the internal compound of their residences in Islandar. Other than enjoying the nice living environment and space here in Iskandar, every members here also 'Huat Ah!' :biggrin:

Bro investor, i will let u know the living experience in hh once i stay there one day!! now i cant even enter the gate to look at the construction progress of my unit haha...