• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

Avonup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never too late...mine is Ph8
Great, there are 3 of us already, though only Kopikong99 has bought in the same phase as me(P7).
I'm one of the last buyers of P7 but just a bit later than you Kopikong99 :smile: Managed to get it because others failed to secure their loans from banks, I was really lucky :smile:

Anyone else interested to combine power? There are 3 of us already;
1) Investor
2) IskandarRocks
3) Kopikong99
4) Avonup

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never too late...mine is Ph8

4) Avonup

Gathering name for future group-voice, if necessary, against developer with regards to Late Payment Interest (developer claims from purchasers) and Late Delivery Interest (purchasers claim from developer);

Phase 2;
1) Investor

Phase 3;
1) IskandarRocks

Phase 7;
1) Investor
2) Kopikong99

Phase 8;
Avonup

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gathering name for future group-voice, if necessary, against developer with regards to Late Payment Interest (developer claims from purchasers) and Late Delivery Interest (purchasers claim from developer);

Phase 2;
1) Investor

Phase 3;
1) IskandarRocks

Phase 7;
1) Investor
2) Kopikong99

Phase 8;
Avonup
Matix

added myself but i am not sure phase 8 wil be late as it seems to be progressing at same speed of phase 7

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal

Phase 2;
1) Investor

Phase 3;
1) IskandarRocks

Phase 7;
1) Investor
2) Kopikong99

Phase 8;
Avonup
Matix
Captainjones

I bought a unit at phase 8 as well.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bought a unit at phase 8 as well.

Phase 2;
1) Investor

Phase 3;
1) IskandarRocks

Phase 7;
1) Investor
2) Kopikong99

Phase 8;
1) Avonup
2) Matix
3) Captainjones

Welcome Captainjones on board :smile:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh for Ujana buyers, feel free to add your names if you guys wanna act as a group too :smile:

Phase 2;
1) Investor

Phase 3;
1) IskandarRocks

Phase 7;
1) Investor
2) Kopikong99

Phase 8;
1) Avonup
2) Matix
3) Captainjones

Ujana;

Last edited:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh for Ujana buyers, feel free to add your names if you guys wanna act as a group too :smile:

Phase 2;
1) Investor

Phase 3;
1) IskandarRocks

Phase 7;
1) Investor
2) Kopikong99

Phase 8;
1) Avonup
2) Matix
3) Captainjones

Ujana;

Ujana;
Kopikong99 - developer claims late payment interest.
Update:
Went down personally to make sure that the UEM staff expedite on what ever issues she claim is holding out.
And I managed to find out that actually the bank has released all the monies on 24th Dec after I called up the bank but the UEM staff claim otherwise that certain payments were not received. Also finally being told that the late payment interest is waived fully. That was a substantial figures and makes me wondered how they came up with this claim in the first place.
Now waiting for her to check and confirmed all payments clear to collect key soon. Bingo!

Last edited:

Easled

Hi, I'm glad to be part of this growing community at East Ledang. Add me to the list together with Investor and kopikong99 under Phase 7:smile:

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ujana;
Kopikong99 - developer claims late payment interest.
Update:
Went down personally to make sure that the UEM staff expedite on what ever issues she claim is holding out.
And I managed to find out that actually the bank has released all the monies on 24th Dec after I called up the bank but the UEM staff claim otherwise that certain payments were not received. Also finally being told that the late payment interest is waived fully. That was a substantial figures and makes me wondered how they came up with this claim in the first place.
Now waiting for her to check and confirmed all payments clear to collect key soon. Bingo!

hi,Mu8811-ph 2a and Ujana ! Pls add me ????

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Phase 2;
1) Investor
2) Mu8811

Phase 3;
1) IskandarRocks

Phase 7;
1) Investor
2) Kopikong99

Phase 8;
1) Avonup
2) Matix
3) Captainjones

Ujana;[/QUOTE]
1) Koipkong99
2) Mu8811

peaceful

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi need some help here. Anyone here has ever tried to convert a bumbi landed Ppty to international lot. Anyone has a gd lawyer to recommend for doing this? Thanks

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dropped by the main entrance of EL just now at around 10pm and saw a couple walking back home to Ujana from Anjung Mall. There were also other cars inside Ujana parked right after the guard house. These people don't need to renovate before moving in ah? Really 'fast legs fast hands' man :biggrin:

Last edited:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dropped by the main entrance of EL just now at around 10pm and saw a couple walking back home to Ujana from Anjung Mall. There were also other cars inside Ujana parked right after the guard house. These people don't need to renovate before moving in ah? Really 'fast legs fast hands' man :biggrin:

Actually nothing to renovate much. Just aircon, lightings, cupboards, painting and curtains and can move in already.

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,

I went to to the sales office today and was told they are launching phase 6 twin villa semi D- lake facing soon, most likely 20 Jan.

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ujana - collected keys
but still no electricity into the unit.
UEM Land blames TN
Is this normal, to TOP, hand over & unit has only water, but no electricity ?