• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Coast Plan unveiled

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what is actually the East Coast Plan that DPM has in mind?:wink: I hope it's not just more sheltered pedestrian walkways community clubs blah blah again. Or plant more trees and clean up the beaches.:biggrin: That would be the entire plan for the country and not just EC. Lol

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
And singkies voted for it.
The only way for change to happen was for more oppos voted in. Ah Paul, ah chee ,ah bock, ah say, ah tean are dedicated oppos that will give pinky a headache n no pappie can out argue them. However singkies went the other way. So dont comprain when ah nehs n tiongs bully the local singkies...when I go ppls park. I already see such shit happening. Be prepared for more. Singkies get the gahmen they vote for

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is just getting depressing. CECAs all over East Coast like that. 1 Million China Chinese. Why? As if life in SG is not hard enough now its just gets worse day by day.

Leaving is the best option now. They wont stop the immigration. The economy wont allow it.

Either you change the government or you migrate to another.
But leaving is like your husband got a new mistress at home, you choose to leave.

Why don't you sack the husband?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either you change the government or you migrate to another.
But leaving is like your husband got a new mistress at home, you choose to leave.

Why don't you sack the husband?

Never easy to just pack up and migrate.....

jw5

Loyal
LOL..................... Heh heh heh.......................... :biggrin:

Domestic tourism to Singapore's east coast to be promoted: DPM Heng

A view of East Coast Park on Aug 10, 2020.