• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

each Panda cost taxpayers 1 million

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>The standard loan terms include a fee of up to US$ 1,000,000 per year and a provision that any cubs born during the loan are the property of the People's Republic of China.<<

Sounds like a BAD DEAL

McDollar

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC smart, they let SG $tax $payers feed their zoo animals. After they grew up big and fat and well pampered, they bring back to PRC。

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think it's cheaper to take a flight to HK to see Pandas..

hi there

1. yes, can do shopping too.
2. the other thing is that who is so guillible to think that the pair of pandas comes foc?
3. there is always some price tag.
4. sinkies damn simple-minded.

Singa Crew

Alfrescian
Loyal
So who's going to pay for those pandas? At 2 million dollars per year, not including feeding and care of pandas, I understand that the PAP are also building a 1,600 sq-metre climate-controlled enclosure that is fully air-conditioned for the two animals. How much is that special enclosure going to cost? And who's paying for it? I hope the millionaire PAP ministers will fork out their own money for this project. Because as a Singaporean, I am more concerned about BREAD AND BUTTER issues than some pandas from PRC.*

So unless the PAP can justify how renting two very expensive pandas can benefit our nation, I am not interested and consider this project a waste of taxpayers' money. Unless the super rich PAP ministers are paying for the damn pandas themselves?

Anyway, as far as I can see, things are going downhill in Singapore. With the influx of 'foreign talents' taking away our jobs, and bearing in mind that jobs at this River Safari will probably go to 'foreign talents' anyway, I don't see how most Singaporeans can afford this 'treat' offered by the PAP.

Sounds just about right to me. First the human 'foreign talents' from PRC take away our jobs, then their animals follow to drain our Treasury (unless the PAP ministers are paying for the pandas themselves).

*Haha! The BREAD AND BUTTER issues battle cry. Picked that up from the PAP propagandists at this forum. Hope they appreciate my sense of humour.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Reputation:Points: 14 / Power: 0

PRC Bank Exec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happen to be at waterloo street doing some bank transaction yesterday lunch time, was told by the counter staff to wait for 15min to half an hour. Went out for a quick puff and saw this gal leaning on my car talking on her phone. The moment she lift up her head, I was WOW..... Not bad leh. She smile back and say sorrie, I told her to carry on leaning in a joking way. We chatted awhile and got to know that she just arrived 3 weeks ago working at the Bank which I just went. So I try to date her out for a drink and she say OK (My Lucky Day).

Pick her up after her work at 5.30pm and we went downtown for dinner. I was trying my best to test water (NO LUCK). We headed to Boat Quay for a drink after dinner and I told myself this time DIE DIE also must ask. All of a sudden, she burst into tear (ALCOHOL EFFECT), saying she misses her parent. I try to console her and told her not to think so much. Time passes and we are now more open up, I pop up the question to her:

Me: Why dun you try to earn more money while you are in SG?
She: How to?
Me: Do part time lor.
She: What is part time?
Me: Must I go into detail, then you can understand.
(Slient for a while) and (Burst into laughter)
She: How much am I worth in your eye.
Me: Hard to say, depends on how good are you.
She: How much do you want to give me, if I say OK to you.
Me: 150 lor (Man Ego).
She: If I am good to you, you give me more is it?
Me: Let see how good are you.
Me: How???
She: Can try. Is it now?
Me: Now lor. If not when?
She: Where?
Me: I bring you there.

10.45pm we check into a hotel at chinatown and the rest is story.....

Name: Txxx Xxxx
Look: 7.5 (Young office exec look)
Stats: 34B / 24 / 34 (I think so)
BBBJ: Yes for me
FJ: 9 (good moaning)
Painting: Yes for me
CIM: No
AR: No
AJ: No
Attitude: Very anticipating
Damage: 150 / 1shot
Overall: Good
RTF: Yes for sure (Bonking a Bank Exec)

Interested bro, PM me your contact and I will pass the number to her. She will call you directly.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...bank-exec.html

images

images