• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dying To Be Me......LIFE after DEATH...

travellinglight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anita Moorjani was in a coma. She was suffering from terminal cancer and she was dying. Yet during that period of coma, she KNEW EVERYTHING - both inside and outside her room. She saw her sick body and she could travel and meet all those people and loved ones who had passed on. She experienced " heaven" and she also experienced what is "GOD". If you have the time and the patience, this wonderful clip will change your life.

Do not be fearful. You must love yourself. You must love life. You must have Unconditional Love for everyone.Cancer and all forms of illnesses and diseases are caused by unexpressed FEARS and EMOTIONS. You can heal yourself and live a happy, wonderful and joyful life."GOD" is unconditional and all embracing LOVE...

You can choose to LIVE and you also can choose TO DIE...

Watch this clip. Thank you.

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Tony ah, Zap till the bugger die!

Anything remotely deals with Ah neh topic or anything to do with them,

Finish off that bugger!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
actually , i watched the Video.. quite interesting...do not live in fear..

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched the video. She sounds very sensible, no hard sell.
What she says is quite universal. Worth watching.

The part that sucks is the host. She kept interrupting, and put a religious slant into things, when Anita obviously didn't mean it that way.

Last edited:

travellinglight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this clip has nothing to do with Religion. It's a personal journey to the spiritual world and it involves everyone. NDE is quite a common event and many people actually experience it.

But there are several things here which are different from the NDE that we read.

1. The cancer and tumours completely disappear!!! This baffles the doctors.There is no answer why the terminal cancer has disappeared and she recovered fully. There is no scientific explanation other than saying that her immune system was enhanced and she " knows" that she will be healed completely if she returns to her sick body. She is all healing after that feeling of being transported into a timeless zone - between life and death.

2. She has a choice! To return to earth or to stay away. And it was her husband's unconditional love for her that finally helped her to decide to return. Her mission on earth has not been completed. She continues to share her hope, her faith and her aspiration with people who are in dire straits and with cancer patients ...and also those people who are in coma. So be very careful when you are in a room with a coma patient - these comatose patients KNOW!!!! what is going on!!! So HOTA discussions should be very discreet and the doctors should exercise great sensitivity.

3. "Heaven" is not what we imagine to be...a physical place or a haven .It's just an embracing and all encompassing feeling of well being - completey merged with unconditional love - a state of utopic nirvana radiating love, happiness and compassion to the world. There is no limitation of time and physical confinement. It's one great feeling - the " essence" of being alive, being awake and being enlightened.

4. "GOD" has no physical attributes..."GOD" is " essence" and it is a feeling of great love and joy...and you are part of this universal essence....

5. Live life fearlessly , fully and with great love and passion. Above all, be compassionate, be sympathetic , be empathetic and be kind and helpful. WE are all part of this journey - this sojourn on earth is just a temporary trip... and we will be reunited with the " essence" of the universe when we pass on and when our mission is completed.

Thank you Anita.

Very interesting clip indeed and a very touching story too....

travellinglight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched the video. She sounds very sensible, no hard sell.
What she says is quite universal. Worth watching.

The part that sucks is the host. She kept interrupting, and put a religious slant into things, when Anita obviously didn't mean it that way.

I totally agree with you. Anita knows she is being viewed by the world audience and she is not trying to sell any religious stuff and the hostess keeps asking her about GOD and interrupting her flow of enlightened thoughts. It is very irritating and I personally feel that the hostess is not very spiritually enlightened to conduct such an insightful interview with someone who has gone " beyond" and returned to share with earthlings.

Anyway, for those who can share her feelings and her sentiments,I am happy for you as this journey on earth is filled with sorrows, anguish and grief. And if we can overcome this FEAR of Living, we will be okay. Lessen the burden of our fellow travellers and help each other along the journey.It will be a wonderful and happy journey together. Thank You.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the energy during NDE has not dissipated yet. During that time, the connection with the environment as well as the physical body still are present but the sense of time and space are released from the body and can perform fluidly.

After some time, how long it depends on how attached the energy is to the body.....but after some time, the energy dissipates and enters TOTALLY into the other realm.

Please move away from the word Heaven, as it does not describes it.