• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Duterte now call UN MONKEY-MOON the Devil

aw_bark_kark

Alfrescian
Loyal
14008469400_da27a20214_b.jpg

Dark-Devil-Wallpaper-Background-2109.jpg

https://www.rt.com/news/360282-philippines-discuss-killings-un/

Duterte calls out ‘devil’ Ban Ki-moon & EU in latest tirade
Published time: 22 Sep, 2016 15:13
Edited time: 22 Sep, 2016 15:25
Get short URL
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte © Lean Daval Jr
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte © Lean Daval Jr / Reuters
Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says the UN chief and the EU are welcome to investigate his controversial drugs crackdown, while also challenging the organizations to visit the Philippines and debate human rights and extrajudicial killings with him.

"I am inviting the United Nations' Ban Ki ... what's the name of that devil? ... Ban Ki-moon," Duterte said, as cited by Reuters.

"I am inviting the EU, send the best lawyers of your own, also the rapporteurs, to come to the Philippines. I will write them a letter to invite them for an investigation."
Read more
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte. © Manman Dejeto ‘Guilty feelings’: EU aims to atone for own ‘sins’ by picking on Philippines drug war, Duterte says

Since taking office 11 weeks ago, around 3,000 people have been killed during Duterte’s crackdown on drug users and suppliers. He called for the UN and EU to “investigate” him, before adding that he would like to pose them questions of his own.

“I asked the police to go after [drug dealers] and if they present violent resistance, kill them. With those words, many were killed but they were the ones who fought [with authorities],” the president said, while maintaining that his security forces were not behind the killings, according to the Philippine Star newspaper.

“With regard to those who were killed with their hands tied, those were the handiwork of co-conspirators in the drug trade,” he added, noting that he had urged those involved in drug dealing to report their companions to the authorities.

His statement follows a recent broadside he launched at the EU after the bloc blamed him for stoking up anti-drug violence, with Duterte reinforcing his message through the use of his middle finger.

“I have read the condemnation of the European Union. I’m telling them, ‘F**k you. You’re doing it in atonement for your sins,” Duterte said, speaking in his home town of Davao City before local authorities on Tuesday, as cited by the Inquirer Global Nation.

‘Be respectful,son of a whore’–#Philippines prez #Duterte strains diplomatic ties with Obama:https://t.co/YrTJ7UFTuDpic.twitter.com/MyjMSVuKDI
— RT (@RT_com) September 6, 2016

“They are now strict because they have guilt feelings,” he added, according to the Philippine Star. Duterte pointed to the backing by EU member countries, in particular, the UK and France, for military campaigns in the Middle East, which have resulted in far more deaths than his drug crackdown.

Duterte is no stranger to launching outbursts littered with profanities against high-profile world leaders, with US President Barack Obama also being on the receiving end of a tirade of abuse.
Read more
© Erik De Castro Philippine leader seeks arms from Russia & China, pursues policies independent from US

The Philippines president called his US counterpart a “son of a b*tch/whore” earlier this month after hearing news that the US leader was to address the country’s ‘war on drugs.’ The comment, which Duterte later said was not directed towards Obama, led to the White House canceling scheduled talks between the two leaders.

This outburst was shortly followed by Duterte ordering US troops to leave the south of his country, after blaming them for inflaming tensions with the local Muslim population.

“For as long as we stay with America, we will never have peace in that land,” Duterte said, as cited by the AP.

In his speech on Thursday, Duterte gave a hint of a possible warming of ties with China by telling businessmen from the country, “You will see me often in China."

He did not expand on that particular point, but did mention that he planned to visit China before the end of the year and would be promoting the rights of fishermen from the Philippines to be left to fish in the Scarborough Shoal without any restrictions.

Duterte has already said that the Philippines will pursue “independent” foreign and military policies separate from US interests in the region and may look towards closer ties with China and Russia.

CPFBCPFB

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the fucker Bapoks that deserves scolding got it from Duterte, one by one, when will it come to LHL?

http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/philippines-duterte-invites-devil-un-chief-eu-debate-rights

Philippines' Duterte invites 'devil' UN chief, EU to debate rights

Photo: Reuters

Firebrand Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte on Thursday invited UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and the European Union to investigate his deadly anti-drugs crackdown, after hurling insults at them for interfering in it.

Duterte has taken aim at just about anyone critical of his 11-week-old war on drugs, in which nearly 3,000 people have been killed, according to police, who have adjusted their figure from 3,800 cited last week.

He last month called the United Nations "inutile" and threatened to withdraw the Philippines from it. He gave a middle-finger gesture on Tuesday to the EU, to which he said "f--k you", twice.
on SPH Brightcove

"I am inviting the United Nations' Ban Ki ... what's the name of that devil? ... Ban Ki-moon," Duterte said at the opening of a new power plant.

"I am inviting the EU, send the best lawyers of your own, also the rapporteurs, to come to the Philippines. I will write them a letter to invite them for an investigation." He later added, without elaborating:

"Investigate me ... this will not be a one-way affair".

Duterte's defiance of high-profile organisations and his insults of anyone from US President Barack Obama to Pope Francis has been a source of amusement for Filipinos but of concern to diplomats.

Treaty ally the United States has borne the brunt of many of his tirades, with some analysts predicting Duterte would seek to diversify foreign relations beyond Washington, including by seeking better ties with erstwhile maritime foe China.

He gave a hint of that in his speech, telling Chinese businessmen: "You will see me often in China".

He did not elaborate, but said he planned to visit China some time this year and would press his case for it to let Filipinos fish unimpeded at the disputed Scarborough Shoal.

'Scary scenario'

He also said he would debate Ban and the EU on human rights, and denied that police were involved in vigilante killings.

Police say about two thirds of the deaths in the drug campaign were caused by unknown assailants and the rest in police operations.
Duterte sworn in as Philippines' 16th president
1 of

"These were the handiworks of their co-conspirators in drugs," he said. "That's not the work of government."

Duterte resumed attacks on his biggest critic, Leila de Lima, a senator whose investigation into his drugs war appears all but over after she was unseated as head of a Senate probe.

Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre on Thursday told a radio station De Lima would be charged with involvement in the drugs trade herself. A conviction could see her spend 30 years in jail.
Anti-crime blitz sweeps Philippines as Duterte comes into power
1 of

Duterte has attacked the credibility of De Lima repeatedly, accusing her of having an affair with her staff and making money from bribes and drugs deals in one of the country's biggest prisons.

De Lima denied allegations she colluded with drugs gangs, calling them "very outlandish, very outrageous" and "laughable".

She said she no longer felt safe and was receiving hundreds of threats and hate messages.

There are also several complaints about her lodged with a house ethics committee and De Lima is facing a possible expulsion from the Senate.

Political analyst Earl Parreno said there was a danger that De Lima's ostracism after taking on Duterte would discourage others and threaten the system of checks and balances.

"It's a scary scenario," Parreno said of the possible case against her.

"It will set a precedent. It will be a clear tyranny of the majority and will eliminate all opposition to Duterte."

Read More:

Philippine 'hitman' charge sparks Duterte probe calls

Philippines' Duterte says he snubbed Obama at summit

Philippines' Duterte says 'not a fan' of US, plots own course
More from AsiaOne