• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dumbfuck Ah Tiong can't tell the difference between toilet and emergency exit!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
5000 years of recorded civilisation does nothing to improve the Intelligence Quotient. :rolleyes:

blank.gif
News @ AsiaOne

Plane exit mistaken for loo

It was the first time the 52-year-old Chinese man was travelling on an aircraft. -AFP

Sat, Sep 29, 2012
AFP

HONG KONG - A Chinese man needed to be restrained after he tried to open the emergency exit thinking it was the toilet door during a flight to Hong Kong, an airline said on Friday.

Crew of the Hong Kong Airlines flight from Bali, Indonesia, were shocked to see the 52-year-old man rise from his seat halfway through the journey and start pulling on the emergency door handle, the airline said.

The door failed to open and crew stepped in to physically restrain the man, who was identified only by his surname Peng.

"When the police questioned him after landing, he said he thought it was the toilet door, since this was the first time he had traveled on an aircraft," an airline spokeswoman said.

The company issued the man a warning letter but police are not pursuing the case, she said.

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
blank.gif
Copyright ©2011 Singapore Press Holdings Ltd. Co. Regn. No. 198402868E. All rights reserved.
Privacy Statement Conditions of Access Advertise

<tbody>
</tbody>

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
May be they should have let him walk out (or sucked out), like in some Bond movie, that way no one else will try that trick....Having said that, signboards in Chinese are either missing or too small in most aircraft...even those flying in that part of world..

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May be they should have let him walk out (or sucked out), like in some Bond movie, that way no one else will try that trick....Having said that, signboards in Chinese are either missing or too small in most aircraft...even those flying in that part of world..

Nuh if they did that all of them would have been sucked out. The difference in cabin pressure and outside pressure is so strong that i believe it can even pull out the air plane seats.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This story is great! It makes laugh!
Can you imagine if you are on the plane when someone tries to open the emergency exit door!!!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these farmers...the airlines will have to explain where the toilets are next time during the pre-take off demo.

CopyCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try taking flights from india and you will know keling are not better, never locked when using heads( toilet)

Last edited:

yaosiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once while looking for mens toilet, i entered a clinic staff room by accident.

There was a toilet there so i used It after i came out of the toilet a lady jumped up because she was changing halfway through.

I was so embarrased and apologized and i quickly exited the staff room.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If you are able to open the emergency exit while the flight is in midair, then I am worried.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The flight was from Bali and not China. How did he end up in Bali - ship?

"Crew of the Hong Kong Airlines flight from Bali, Indonesia"

The hong kong airlines crew are Indonesian from Bali :wink: eiither my angmo is good or the newspaper editor is Ah tong :wink:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. just sidetrack a little.
2. now,pic this, public toilets in suzhou old town!
3. do big do small, no door hoh.

swinewhacker

Alfrescian
Loyal
God damn this yellow dirty fuckers!!!! Swinewhacker can't be all over the world to herd this dirty swines back to their style, he needs help.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
God damn this yellow dirty fuckers!!!! Swinewhacker can't be all over the world to herd this dirty swines back to their style, he needs help.

Psy83 = Television = Swinewhacker
Why are you still sneaking around in different nick?
Time to come out and do your gangnam style!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These nonsense of ah thongs know no ends, once on an internal flight lasting only one hour they demanded to be served rice n meal....in cattle class...

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
5000 years of recorded civilisation does nothing to improve the Intelligence Quotient. :rolleyes:

blank.gif
News @ AsiaOne

Plane exit mistaken for loo

It was the first time the 52-year-old Chinese man was travelling on an aircraft. -AFP

Sat, Sep 29, 2012
AFP

HONG KONG - A Chinese man needed to be restrained after he tried to open the emergency exit thinking it was the toilet door during a flight to Hong Kong, an airline said on Friday.

Crew of the Hong Kong Airlines flight from Bali, Indonesia, were shocked to see the 52-year-old man rise from his seat halfway through the journey and start pulling on the emergency door handle, the airline said.

The door failed to open and crew stepped in to physically restrain the man, who was identified only by his surname Peng.

"When the police questioned him after landing, he said he thought it was the toilet door, since this was the first time he had traveled on an aircraft," an airline spokeswoman said.

The company issued the man a warning letter but police are not pursuing the case, she said.

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
blank.gif
Copyright ©2011 Singapore Press Holdings Ltd. Co. Regn. No. 198402868E. All rights reserved.
Privacy Statement Conditions of Access Advertise

<tbody>
</tbody>

That proves that our Mainland cousin are moving so fast in hardware that the softwares are not fast enough to catchup.You will be more frustrated to see how fast they are moving to first World and dominating the world in economy and politics!Meanwhile ,the Chinese are still progressing and progressing with no sign of stopping...................................I promise you more frustrating good news........