• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Driver wants apology from jogger who allegedly hit and spat at his car...guess race?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
1650498697376.png

A driver, who got into a dispute with a jogger along Alexandra Road, wants an apology from the man.

Stomper SW shared dashcam footage of the incident that happened on Tuesday (April 19).

SW recounted: "This self-entitled man popped out from the pedestrian pavement to jog across the road illegally. I had turned out of the SingPost branch along Alexandra Road and was trying to filter to the right lane when he 'popped out' of the pavement onto the road.

"He expected me to stop my vehicle and give way to him so that he can cross the road illegally.

"There was no pedestrian crossing and all he wanted was to jog diagonally across the road towards a pedestrian crossing which is more than 20 metres away. No one would expect anybody to cross a busy road like this."

SW said: "Attached is a video showing his insane crossing of the road. I hope his employer will see this video and advise him to apologise to me.

"He was doing something illegal and dangerous and he was very rude. He banged my car windows with his fists a few times and even spat onto my passenger window and car door."

He said he had to wash his car after returning home as its door and windows were full of the pedestrian's saliva and fingerprints.

He added: "I don’t see why this kind of behaviour should be condoned."

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
me think back in his native country ;pedestrians do have the right of way.
vehicles there generally will stop and give
way .

classic example here where locals have
have to adjust to them.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans very funny....hide behind car and camera and now then come out to complain on the internet and demand apology.

The angmos know we are all pushovers.

If the other way round a angmo driver will come out of the car and confront and punch a local jogger.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sgpreans drivers are best.
Now this Ang mo ís the famous
at Alexandra area and hope this news get blown up in his hometown.
Burger will be in hidding and stop jogging
until storm over. :biggrin:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
as usual, fucking sinkee pussy complaining in the internet
tail the angmo see where he lives and blanket party him jialiat jialiat another day

no wonder sinkees are being bullied left right center

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pedestrian must use pedestrian crossing to cross road? That is a violation of human rights, freedom to roam and liberty.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He, especially hired car and taxi drivers prolly speed up the moment he saw someone or something cutting into his lane and says it's your fault. Then he gets very very rude and angry too and didn't realized he actually created the dire situation.

If he don't speed up or even slow down slightly usually it's just give and take no biggy and not a dangerous situation.

That's Sinkies mentality /pui ~ ! lol.... We're the worst drivers/self-entitled or most selfish people of the entire world. If you go Malaysia you see people cutting in and out especially the motorbikes, people just give way to each other never any problem, that's humane is it not ? lol.......

Last edited:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang moh spit on your car = you will be blessed with good luck.

Ang moh bodily fluids are highly sought after, ask any SPG. :biggrin:

during the 80s when i was riding and stopping at a red light in orchard road, one big angmo was crossing the road at ming court area
suddenly 3 bengs appeared out of nowhere and beat the fuck out of this angmo with wooden poles, until he lay on the floor bleeding....

good old days......

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
He, especially hired car and taxi drivers prolly speed up the moment he saw someone or something cutting into his lane and says it's your fault. Then he gets very very rude and angry too and didn't realized he actually created the dire situation.

If he don't speed up or even slow down slightly usually it's just give and take no biggy and not a dangerous situation.

That's Sinkies mentality /pui ~ ! lol.... We're the worst drivers/self-entitled or most selfish people of the entire world. If you go Malaysia you see people cutting in and out especially the motorbikes, people just give way to each other never any problem, that's humane is it not ? lol.......
Its the cannot give others a advantage attitude. If someone signal to change lane, quickly block.