• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee, a real threat to PAP... Democratically Speaking

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I got the book... so who has it too

20120822_000545.jpg

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he is an idiot. The most idiotic kind. Therefore I find no reason to read his ramblings.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The book is one of the most enlightening and intelligent research done on why sinkieland is screwed by PAP and sinkies get controlled.

I have been right all along, sinkie are coward and ball-less, so they get controlled.

Dr Chee is so intelligent.

I already done chapter 2, more to go ... yeah!!!!

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is a threat, why did he need a glucose syrup during his hunger strike? Even Assange looks better than him.

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is he still fighting for the rights of ungrateful singaporeans?

When many don't appreciate what he has given up for them?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/djS0-zy3lfM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There is no doubt this man loves Singapore but his credibility has been somewhat damaged by his bankruptcy and his general behavior when speaking out against the PAP.
He could have had the potential to be an Opposition MP.

But not now or ever.

Last edited:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The unbearable stupidity of the majority of sinkies make PAP rule Singapore with consummate ease with nepotism, cronyism, kangarooism, greed and couldn't care less attitude.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he is an idiot. The most idiotic kind. Therefore I find no reason to read his ramblings.

You are an idiot not to read his book.

You only think he is an idiot. The most idiotic kind. At least read his book to find out if he is indeed an idiot. For this you are a bigger idiot!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is a threat, why did he need a glucose syrup during his hunger strike? Even Assange looks better than him.

This is another idiotic dog talking about glucose syrup during his hunger strike and not the threat.

Doggie stuffychute, you look and sound more idiotic than that KopiO guy. What time are you finishing your idiotic shift for the IB? As usual... 7am?

M

Mdm Tang

you know there is hope only

when this thread achieved 100,000 hits

DannyBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
RadioAddict wrote:
SDP Wall of Shame

Dr Chee Soon Juan, 47 (Sec-Gen)
1992 - Misappropriated funds as NUS staff, drank glucose while on hunger strike
1993 - Overthrew Chiam See Tong as Sec-Gen, Chiam sued the SDP, SDP lost and paid Chiam damages
2001 - Shouted at Goh Chok Tong with accusations that have no truths, lost defamation suit
2002 - Fined $3000 for speaking on racial issues (tudung)
2002 - Charged for trespassing Istana, rally without permit
2006 - SDP Chairman Ling How Doong said CEC planning to remove Chee
GE2006 - Worst performer at polls, not even 25% of votes garnered
2006 - Declared bankrupt, jailed for contempt of court
2006 - All members of SDP apologised for slanderous remarks on NKF except Chee and sister
2006 - Failure to pay $5000 fine, jailed for 5 weeks
2007 - Attempt to leave country without permit
2008 - Arrested for Tak Boleh Tahan protests
Currently sells books to earn a living, asks members to sell his books to derive income.
Autocratic leadership within party
Systematically removed opposition within party - Chiam See Tong, Ling How Doong, Mr Wong Hong Toy and Kwan Yue Keng.

I also very admire his perseverance.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...-chiam-see-tongs-departure-sdp-3237937-4.html

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
RadioAddict wrote:
SDP Wall of Shame

Dr Chee Soon Juan, 47 (Sec-Gen)
1992 - Misappropriated funds as NUS staff, drank glucose while on hunger strike
1993 - Overthrew Chiam See Tong as Sec-Gen, Chiam sued the SDP, SDP lost and paid Chiam damages
2001 - Shouted at Goh Chok Tong with accusations that have no truths, lost defamation suit
2002 - Fined $3000 for speaking on racial issues (tudung)
2002 - Charged for trespassing Istana, rally without permit
2006 - SDP Chairman Ling How Doong said CEC planning to remove Chee
GE2006 - Worst performer at polls, not even 25% of votes garnered
2006 - Declared bankrupt, jailed for contempt of court
2006 - All members of SDP apologised for slanderous remarks on NKF except Chee and sister
2006 - Failure to pay $5000 fine, jailed for 5 weeks
2007 - Attempt to leave country without permit
2008 - Arrested for Tak Boleh Tahan protests
Currently sells books to earn a living, asks members to sell his books to derive income.
Autocratic leadership within party
Systematically removed opposition within party - Chiam See Tong, Ling How Doong, Mr Wong Hong Toy and Kwan Yue Keng.

I also very admire his perseverance.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...-chiam-see-tongs-departure-sdp-3237937-4.html

another PAP fuck up is here... seldom post and suddently appear.. sinkie losers.

DR chee is here to bash every single one of you.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would be worried if there is only one real threat against the PAP.

To me, everything that chips in where the PAP does not score is a threat on its own. That includes solidified parties (WP, SDP, NSP but not SDA, SJP, RP) and people who lead them (the 8 WP and 1 SPP MPs, SDP leaders like Chee, Vincent but not NSP leaders or TKL or TJS), and the non parties (TOC, TRE, SADPC, Alex Au, M Ravi but not New Nation, Publichouse).

As you can see, I have listed many threats and that we should support them.

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was think of buying but after reading how you describe Chee and looking at your postings here, I think it is not a good buy.

I heard that he is in very close contact with some foreigners, wonder where he got the money to sustain his family and the money to publish the book?

The book is one of the most enlightening and intelligent research done on why sinkieland is screwed by PAP and sinkies get controlled.

I have been right all along, sinkie are coward and ball-less, so they get controlled.

Dr Chee is so intelligent.

I already done chapter 2, more to go ... yeah!!!!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was think of buying but after reading how you describe Chee and looking at your postings here, I think it is not a good buy.

I heard that he is in very close contact with some foreigners, wonder where he got the money to sustain his family and the money to publish the book?

A person who k ows about books will go and check the contents of the book before getting it. Only sinkies who dun read at all will give cock and bull stories to justified their god fosaken sinkie ego.