• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DPM Teo kena roasted at Pre-U seminar

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the negative impression of the DPM among the Spore public was worse than expected after his behavior in the BE and the fact that he was a top military man make the impression even worse. His BE fiasco cause precious votes lost and LTK emerged stronger instead. It seems the WP won widespread support just by giving the DPM the freedom to sprout his stance throughout the later part of the campaign n drawing several thousands in their rally while DC last campaign rally was done to an almost empty stadium.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am not trying to do Leong Sam's job, but it should be college rather than collage.
Singular is medium, plural is media, and therefore, there is no such term "medias"

There's a difference between trying to impart knowledge and being pedantic.

Concentrate on recurring errors that are widespread both in this forum and in day to day correspondence throughout the island.

Typos and minor spelling errors are no big deal. Nobody is perfect.

oppoibchief

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's a difference between trying to impart knowledge and being pedantic.

Concentrate on recurring errors that are widespread both in this forum and in day to day correspondence throughout the island.

Typos and minor spelling errors are no big deal. Nobody is perfect.

However PAP LEE KUAN YEW thinks he is perfect and god sent to rule Singapore! So PAP ministers and supporters also behave like this !

Last edited:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
17 year olds (most of them) have no brains.

Doggie stuffychute, these 17 year olds have more brains than you. They asked real tough searching questions for TCH to answer. As for you doggie, have you even tried asking questions?

Other than making one liner type comments, you have not made the pappies sweat with any engaging or embarrassing questions. A doggie with no brains when compared to these 17 year olds.

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS, you should post this on your FB or spread out the word more.. let the whole Sg population see wat the TRUTH abt the talk is.. and not wat was published in print.. or shown on TV. They need to know and see and hear wat our "great" ministers who they voted for are really saying behind "closed doors".

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
These very students will become voters at the next election. They are internet savvy, well travelled, and are willing to voice their opinions. Current PM has support because of MM. The older gen of Singaporeans, those 60 and above have seen Singapore in the colonial days and credit MM for his leadership. And it is remarkable feat of MM's - no corruption, strong fiscal balance sheet, clean - a first world living environment.

Fast forward 5 years. MM might be gone, PM would likely step down for next PM. So the loyalty of that older gen may be split. Furthermore, that older gen is dying off.

Current leaders must stand up to defend their policy.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If TCH comes in to this forum to engage us and is able to withstand the heat from SBF, uncle will give him a royal salute.

GD u got see the news during the by election? look at TCH face and body language. he looks startled by what was happening outside. the pap branch at blk 328 is not very far from ave and blk 322 coffeeshop. i think those pap porlumpar ball shrink that night, including those pap big shot.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the negative impression of the DPM among the Spore public was worse than expected after his behavior in the BE and the fact that he was a top military man make the impression even worse. His BE fiasco cause precious votes lost.....DC last campaign rally was done to an almost empty stadium.

He was just full of himself thinking he could break historical record by winning back Hougang SMC for his master and he turned out to be a crown whose face got rougher and aged with every shits that came out from him.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is why they are 'minting' new citizens in such numbers.
FT trash that will be 'grateful' and beholden to white scums for allowing them to make a living here.
New immigrants will want to keep white scums in power as they was everything to remain status quo.

These very students will become voters at the next election. They are internet savvy, well travelled, and are willing to voice their opinions. Current PM has support because of MM. The older gen of Singaporeans, those 60 and above have seen Singapore in the colonial days and credit MM for his leadership. And it is remarkable feat of MM's - no corruption, strong fiscal balance sheet, clean - a first world living environment.

Fast forward 5 years. MM might be gone, PM would likely step down for next PM. So the loyalty of that older gen may be split. Furthermore, that older gen is dying off.

Current leaders must stand up to defend their policy.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GD u got see the news during the by election? look at TCH face and body language. he looks startled by what was happening outside. the pap branch at blk 328 is not very far from ave and blk 322 coffeeshop. i think those pap porlumpar ball shrink that night, including those pap big shot.

Bro, they are only confident when they outnumber their opponents. If overwhelmed, they are like little kittens. Didn't watch the news but from your description, I can easily visualise what was going on.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was just full of himself thinking he could break historical record by winning back Hougang SMC for his master and he turned out to be a crown whose face got rougher and aged with every shits that came out from him.

OK I noticed spelling error "crown" and no need sam to waste his time on it, PAP is a CLOWN!!!!
:oIo:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, they are only confident when they outnumber their opponents. If overwhelmed, they are like little kittens. Didn't watch the news but from your description, I can easily visualise what was going on.

The same thing for you COP PIGS! The one THING I will never trust in Singapore is not politicians but policemen! :oIo:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
The young people are very vocal and don't want to be treated as kids and told what to do; they want to be treated as maturing people who can see through all the evasive answers.

The blogger has definitely the right to be pissed off by DPM Teo who evades the students' tough questions and instead asks them for solutions.

Last edited:

chaopiao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a word of caution -

Singaporeans must 'UNITE' as ONE when that 'crucial' time happens - may be a WAR or something that we cant predict and we wont know what is up and coing!! We should be looking at National Level and not how many voices to speak up for us in parliament or how or how many PAP the parliament. BECOS - we are only a small red dot!!! Remember that ! Child Birth is getting lower and lower and for that reason , i think the government need to bring in FT aka more china chinese natinoality? Think through carefully .

1) we dont have natural resources

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think he was being evasive in the true sense. TCH doesn't even know much about the economy or housing or social issues. All it takes is to ask him very specific questions with some numbers and you will see him BS his way out because he has very little understanding of all these issues and he doesn't have an interest to look at them with sincerity. He is just a goon put up there to talk nonsense once in a while and collect his paycheck at the end of each month.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
at 17, i wouldnt have wasted time to attend such a seminar knowing that this would be the outcome.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hold on just a minute. Teo image or reputation wasn't degraded after the BE at all. What are you ppl talking about?