• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DPM talks cock, orders more breakdowns. "Practice key to coping with chaos" - myPaper

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The quality of our 'leadership' is getting worrisome. First DPM Teo blames commuters for panicking and responding in a chaotic manner.
Today's page 2 headline story in myPaper reads: PRACTICE KEY TO CHAOS.

Along the way, he slimed Liu Fuck Yew's earlier comments that the terrorism exercises were useless and scripted, DPM Teo said: "if you could have anticipated the incident, then it would not have occurred".

DPM Teo still does not get it - Commuters are NOT really upset with the breakdowns. We all accept that. What everyone is bitching about is the inability of the SMRT to cope when it happens. And when things go wrong, quickly set about righting it by informing people of what is happening, providing assurance that everything is being taken care of; not giving stupid comments. The CEO got the cute cheek to make comments like "we don't exactly 20 or 30 drivers hanging around for such events, you know" or words to that effect.

Oh, Singapura, I weep for you.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: DPM talks cock, orders more breakdowns. "Practice key to coping with chaos" - myP

PAP shld thank gods that this episode did not happened in May

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: DPM talks cock, orders more breakdowns. "Practice key to coping with chaos" - myP

hi there

1. red, don't worry about it.
2. not this may but there are many other mays.
3. some world-crass transport system!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkies have such a short-term memory, even that may not do much to dent PAP's hegemony.

I think even dogs can remember how badly they have been treated for the past five years, and react accordingly.

Shameful.

prinzy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everytime I look at my CPF statement and bank account, wah say, I feel very rich leh. I said I feel and not you, okay!