• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Downtown Line is READY!!! World's longest ......

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn another fucking wayang show. If he really wants to feel the ground, ask him to take the MRT alone during peak hours without all these lumpar kek and seccom officers around. If he scared kanna whack ask him to put on a disguise so no one will recognized him.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
"I will add to your points" and "I have added to your points" are 2 different things. Someone said to me, Well said, I will add to your points and till today nothing happen..kekeke

ask erotica if i added...:biggrin:.

the worst culprit is Leongsam...always say add but did not :oIo:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You really one Pee-a-pee cocksucker aren't you ? Must be under gahmen payroll to propagate your blind love here.

YOU MUST BE DAMNED JEALOUS

there is no need to poon pee pee here

it is a fact...we have the longest driver less train in the world

it is a fact PM Lee is our PM and he is one of the best and most brilliant PM in the world

it is a fact Kopi is a true blue Singaporean and will fight to defend every inch of Singapore....

what payroll??? what blind love???

it is better to love than NOT TO LOVE at all.........are you a victim of this loveless life? or are you paid to whack the shit out of me???

have a happy sunday weekend!!! huat!!!!!!!!!!!last night RWS donated $5K to me: still have those crispy hot thousand dollar notes!!!!

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking at the opening ceremony at Downtown station, PM Lee said this first stage marks the beginning of plans to double the rail network to 360km by 2030.....

According to official documents published by LTA whose URLs are as follows:

http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/l.../files/FactsandFigures/Rail Length (2012).pdf

http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/l...files/FactsandFigures/Stats_in_Brief_2013.pdf

Total rail length is about 178 km (end 2012) for a population of 5.3 million inhabitants

If LEEgime's target is 360 km by 2030, what is the number of inhabitants is Pinky looking at? 10 million? 9 million? 8 million?

Bros, please help me do the math

Unlike Pinky, I am no math scholar, President scorer or study math at Cambridge.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to official documents published by LTA whose URLs are as follows:

http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/l.../files/FactsandFigures/Rail Length (2012).pdf

http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/l...files/FactsandFigures/Stats_in_Brief_2013.pdf

Total rail length is about 178 km (end 2012) for a population of 5.3 million inhabitants

If LEEgime's target is 360 km by 2030, what is the number of inhabitants is Pinky looking at? 10 million? 9 million? 8 million?

Bros, please help me do the math

Unlike Pinky, I am no math scholar, President scorer or study math at Cambridge.

knn.so many rail for fuck.
singapore is a small dot. you want travel from jur point breaktalk to buy 1 bread..then to par paris mrt breaktalk to buy 1 coffee?so many rail..no place to go

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this mrt line will free a lot of free space for further development
Singapore huat lah

why you guys made so much noise and curses
just a little hiccup!

we should always look at the bright side of things
and not dwell in the dark side

majulah singapura!!!

world's longest driverless line !!! huat ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do we need Minister of State for Transport and Transport Minister? Sinkapore so small. Even with both millionsters things still screwed. Hmmmmmmm....

The first stage of the new Downtown Line was opened by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong Saturday morning and the public will be able to start riding on the 4.3km line from Sunday.

Speaking at the opening ceremony at Downtown station, PM Lee said this first stage marks the beginning of plans to double the rail network to 360km by 2030. He noted that the Government is continuing to invest in public transport infrastructure to make Singapore a better home and raise the quality of life. In the immediate term, 16 new bus routes and 111 existing bus services have been improved through the ongoing Bus Service Enhancement Programme, he said.

The Government is also investing more resources into maintaining and servicing existing train infrastructure, and this has improved service and reliability standards, he added.

The six stations along Downtown Line Stage 1 are Chinatown, Telok Ayer, Downtown, Bayfront, Promenade and Bugis. Downtown Line Stage 2, which runs from Bukit Panjang along the Bukit Timah Road corridor, will be ready in 2016 while Stage 3 in the east will open in 2017. Once fully completed, the 42km Downtown Line will be the world's longest driverless underground MRT line.

dtl4603e.jpg

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong taking a ride along the new Downtown Line on Dec 21, 2013. With him are Senior Minister of State for Transport Josephine Teo and Transport Minister Lui Tuck Yew. -- ST PHOTO: DESMOND FOO

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congratulations Singapore!!!

Another goal to make Singapore the best city in the world!!!

Wah lau ...you downgrade sinkapore from the best city to ????

Look at Pinky ...he seems so nervous ...no smile ...like he was afraid that the train would breakdown and then he has to walk in the tunnel to get out.

Your downgrade is correct.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
jsut a little hiccup
no problem lah
every successful story starts with a little hiccup
no problem lah
the downtown line one will be one greatest line driver less...

Yeah kopisai you can talk you fucking want, this fucking cheebye driverless train will fucking crash in a typical fire in the hole thanks to thSMLJ cockup then you talk some more ok?

With this bunch of fuckups in chrage, question of time.....,,,,