• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donald Trump, Dennis Rodman & North Korea

jw5

Loyal
I'll admit that Trump is an asshole, but I will argue with anyone who claims that he is a racist.

Before he became POTUS, I didn't know how he dealt with his business or with politics. But I watched him regularly on The Apprentice and The Celebrity Apprentice. :biggrin:

One of the participants in The Celebrity Apprentice was former NBA star Dennis Rodman. Useless at shooting but a great rebounder. Everyone knows Dennis is an awkward chap, full of tattoos and piercings, does not speak very well in public. If nobody speaks to him, he will simply remain quiet. I could not believe how kind Trump was to him, often giving him opportunities to speak, helping him very gently when he was stumbling, getting him to open up about his ideas etc. Even when Dennis was eventually fired, Trump was especially nice to him. He usually is quite nasty to the people he fires, just being his normal self I guess.

Dennis had established some sort of rapport with the NBA fan Kim of North Korea, I am not sure whether this was before or after The Celebrity Apprentice. But Dennis did visit Kim in North Korea. A few years later, when Trump became POTUS, he met up with Kim a couple of times (once in SG I think), the talks went very well, and the North Korean tension was resolved to a large extent.

What did Obama do about North Korea? Practically nothing. Biden we don't know yet, maybe it has calmed down because of Rodman and Trump.

I have other examples of Trump on the Celebrity Apprentice which I will post later.

jw5

Loyal
The second example concerns Piers Morgan. I am sure most people know him.

During Celebrity Apprentice and even after, Piers used to be a good friend of Trump's. Piers won one season of Celebrity Apprentice. The next season, Trump invited him to be a guest judge. In that season, there was a contestant by the name of Amoruso (or something), a black woman with a horrible attitude and a bitchy mouth. Somehow, she and Piers had a series of disputes, and she even insulted Pier's family without any provocation from Piers. This led to a serious dispute, but because Trump being the asshole he is, actually took the side of Amoruso, probably because he liked her fiestiness. Anyway, Piers and Trump remained friends despite this incident, but subsequently after Trump became POTUS, they had a falling out.

Another case of Trump being very nice to a person of African-American origins, and in this case, unjustifiably, probably because they are both assholes. :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
The third example concerns Bill Cosby and the lady who played the youngest daughter on The Cosby Show, Keisha Knight Pulliam

Keisha was a participant on one season of the Celebrity Apprentice. I don't think she performed too well, she was very quiet, unassuming and shy. So Trump tried to get her talking by asking her questions about The Cosby Show and Bill Cosby. Trump asked her "He's a great guy right?" She refused to answer. He asked her a few times subsequently, she hmmm and hawwwed without actually answering him. Note that this was before the accusations of sexual harassment came to light. Trump obviously had a good impression of Bill Cosby. Keisha quite evidently did not. Trump may be an asshole and a little naive, but he is not a racist.

jw5

Loyal
He is a Racist bastard. He is dangerous and like Jesus must die .

Trump is not racist lah................................ he just does not like foreigners coming into his country and causing trouble. He is fine with those who don't give trouble. LOL.................:biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump is not racist lah................................ he just does not like foreigners coming into his country and causing trouble. He is fine with those who don't give trouble. LOL.................:biggrin:

Fuck him a loser. Repeat China virus word more than 360 times, bad enough and get Asians killed. He better not go Chinatown or Asia, not welcome.

jw5

Loyal
Fuck him a loser. Repeat China virus word more than 360 times, bad enough and get Asians killed. He better not go Chinatown or Asia, not welcome.

He was trying to divert attention from the fact that his team were not handling the covid situation in American that great at the time. However to be fair to him, covid 19 did start in Wuhan China.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was trying to divert attention from the fact that his team were not handling the covid situation in American that great at the time. However to be fair to him, covid 19 did start in Wuhan China.

Go fuck yrslf

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I cannot blame Trump for that. Had China been more careful when carrying out their research on bat coroaviruses in their Wuhan lab, millions of lives and trillions of economic damages could have been spared.

jw5

Loyal
I cannot blame Trump for that. Had China been more careful when carrying out their research on bat coroaviruses in their Wuhan lab, millions of lives and trillions of economic damages could have been spared.

Trump was trying to divert attention from the fact that covid 19 was getting serious in America then. He has a habit of boasting and talking shit, but I still think he did a better job as president than Obama.

jw5

Loyal
from yahoo.com:

Trump’s bizarre Father’s Day message to ‘losers of the world’​

1624279529131.png

Former president Donald Trump wished a happy Father’s Day on Sunday to everyone, including his political adversaries, whom he called “losers of the world.”

Mr Trump, who is banned from Twitter and Facebook, shared the bizarre Father’s Day message through his political action committee.

“Happy Father’s Day to all, including the Radical Left, RINOs, and other Losers of the world. Hopefully, eventually, everyone will come together!” the statement read.

The term Rino refers to “Republicans In Name Only,” used for members seen as dissenters.

Mr Trump’s personal business, the Trump Organisation, also released a Father’s Day greeting, describing him and his two oldest sons as "incredible fathers."

“Today we celebrate the many incredible fathers throughout our Trump Organisation family. Happy Father’s Day to you!” said the tweet with a picture of Mr Trump with Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump.

1624279595614.png

However, the tweet by Mr Trump attacking his opponents as “losers” riled some people on social media.

“What a disgusting message. Can’t even wish people a happy Father’s Day without insulting people. Please find better role models than this classless tool, people,” a user said.

“These are the words of a venomous, classless, un-American. Trump devoured the soul of this country and replaced it with hate. We are the laughing stock of the world..,” said another.

On Sunday, President Joe Biden also extended a happy Father’s Day wishes to all the fathers and father figures who “enrich our character” and “love us unconditionally.”

“Happy Father’s Day to the fathers, stepfathers, grandfathers, and father figures who enrich our character, love us unconditionally, and give so much of themselves every day so we can live lives worthy of their dreams and sacrifices,” Biden said.

jw5

Loyal
When Obama was POTUS, he visited a federal prison. The tv cameras went with him, I happened to catch the documentary on one of the FOX channels while surfing channels.

He sat down with several prisoners (various races) and asked them questions about their background, their thoughts, what prison life was like for them, what would they do after they got out etc etc. Quite a friendly chat, nothing very controversial.

I wonder what he wanted to get out of this show. Reduce the crime rate in America? Get prisoners to repent? Deter potential criminals? Hope he realized later that he achieved none of these objectives. All he did was put on a documentary for viewers, basically entertainment. I don't think Obama had bad intentions. basically he is a do-gooder and positive thinking person.

Whereas Trump met twice with North Korea Kim and resolved the tensions which had been bubbling all the time during Obama's administration.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More correctly he is fine with people whom he doesn't view as as his intellectual equal or better.

jw5

Loyal
More correctly he is fine with people whom he doesn't view as as his intellectual equal or better.

Disagree, he was very buddy with Piers Morgan, who is probably smarter than him. There were also a lot of very smart people in his administration, it's just that they were so often flamed by Trump haters, that some of the shit stuck.