• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donald duck Trump running for US president

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
if this arrogant egoistic beaver trapped in hair guy wins, it would spell doomsday for uncle sam

NEW YORK (AP) -- The Donald is running for president.
Real-estate mogul and reality-television star Donald Trump said Tuesday he will seek the Republican nomination for president. He's the 12th high-profile Republican to enter the 2016 race, with more to come in the weeks ahead.
"All of my life, I have heard, a truly successful person, a really successful person, and even a modestly successful person, cannot run for public office, just can't happen," Trump said. "Yet that's the kind of mindset you need to make this country great again.
"So, ladies and gentlemen, I am officially running for president of the United States, and we are going to make our country great again."
Trump made the announcement at the midtown Manhattan tower that bears his name, giving a rambling speech that wandered from foreign policy to President Barack Obama's health care overhaul to Trump's achievements in business. In his well-known bombastic style, he mixed boasts about his wealth with promises to defeat effortlessly the Islamic State group and negotiate trade deals with China.
"Sadly, the American dream is dead," Trump said. "But if I get elected president, I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make America great again."
It was a speech that drew immediate scorn online from a series of Republicans, who fear Trump will turn an otherwise serious Republican primary contest into a circus.
"I just apologized to my toddler for bringing him up in a country where Donald Trump runs for Prez, gets better than 2% in the polls," veteran Republican strategist Liz Mair tweeted.
Republican operative Brendan Buck, who previously worked on Mitt Romney's presidential campaign and now works for Rep. Paul Ryan, tweeted: "Who do I blame for Trump running for president. Whose fault is this?"
The Democratic National Committee was just as sarcastic on Twitter: "He adds some much needed seriousness that previously been lacking from the GOP field, and we look forward (to) hearing more about his ideas for the nation."
Trump has teased presidential runs before, but has always backed out. But in preparation for the 2016 campaign, Trump decided not to renew his contract with NBC for his reality show, "The Apprentice." He cannot appear on the network and run for president at the same time.
After forming a presidential exploratory committee in March, Trump has also hired political operatives on the ground in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina. He has also been a frequent visitor to the early voting states in recent months, and is currently doing just well enough in early public opinion polls to earn a place on stage at the first event in August.
"Selfishly, the networks would put me on because I get great ratings," Trump recently told The Associated Press.
Trump is required to release a personal financial disclosure that would reveal intimate details about his personal finances. The disclosure will include his net worth, sources of income, liabilities and assets, as well as the same information for his wife and dependent children. Trump said Tuesday he is ready to do that, pegging his net worth at roughly $9 billion.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This pompous and obnoxious asshole is on yet another ego trip. He just wants to make himself bigger, better and stronger.

Actually, I wish I was him :biggrin:

Susanoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Donald Trump announces 2016 White House bid and vows to take on China

Property tycoon doesn't say if he is running for the Republican nomination or as an independent

PUBLISHED : Wednesday, 17 June, 2015, 1:37am
UPDATED : Wednesday, 17 June, 2015, 11:12am

Agence France-Presse in New York

donald-trump-r-net.jpg

TV personality Trump has big political ambitions.Photo: Reuters

Property tycoon Donald Trump, one of America's most flamboyant and outspoken billionaires, threw his hat into the race yesterday for the White House, promising to make America great again.

The 69-year-old long-shot candidate ridiculed the country's current crop of politicians and vowed to take on the growing might of China in a speech launching his run for the presidency in 2016.

"I am officially running for president of the United States and we are going to make our country great again," he said from a podium bedecked in US flags at Trump Tower on New York's Fifth Avenue.

The tycoon strode onto the stage after sailing down an escalator to the strains of Rockin' In The Free World by Canadian singer Neil Young after being introduced by daughter Ivanka.

His announcement follows years of speculation that the man known to millions as the bouffant-haired host of American reality TV game show The Apprentice would one day enter politics.

Trump identifies himself as a Republican, and has supported Republican candidates in the past. But in his announcement speech he did not explicitly say if he was running for the party's nomination or as an independent.

"Sadly, the American dream is dead. But if I get elected president, I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make America great again," Trump said.

Considered one of the least politically correct figures in public life, Trump denounced US foreign and economic policy, ridiculed his rival candidates and vowed to reverse what he called US decline.

He promised to build up the military, stand up to the Islamic State extremist group in Iraq and Syria, terminate President Barack Obama's order shielding many undocumented foreigners from deportation and support gun ownership.

The Democratic National Committee reacted with sarcasm before Trump even finished his 45-minute speech.

"He adds some much-needed seriousness that has previously been lacking from the GOP field, and we look forward to hearing more about his ideas for the nation," said spokeswoman Holly Shulman.

Trump announced he had a total net worth of more than US$8 billion -double Forbes' estimate of US$4.1 billion.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Traditionally independents and those outside of the two parties never stand a chance and are just sideshows. Ross Perot is a good example.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is quite famous! But YOU ARE FIRED image won't get him too many votes.

I put my horses on Clinton! :biggrin:

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Susanoo said:
The 69-year-old long-shot candidate ridiculed the country's current crop of politicians and vowed to take on the growing might of China in a speech launching his run for the presidency in 2016.

what the fucktard doesnt realise is destroying china is tantamount to destroying america, the 2 are too closely intertwined in both trade and investments, he needs to take up economics 101 for dumbasses instead of spending all his time huffing and puffing like a bloated moron in his little apprentice show

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
this dead squirrel on head guy needs to realise that real politics is different from his reality show crap

Last edited:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Donald Trump Hired Paid Actors To Attend Presidential Launch Event

[BIG Update 6/17/15, 7:30pm: The Hollywood Reporter confirmed my story and obtained documentation to that effect. Details at the bottom.]

“I am officially running for president of the United States and we are going to make our country great again,” proclaimed Donald Trump in the lobby of Trump Tower. And with that, Trump ended his decades long flirtation with running for president by, according to him, officially entering the race to become the Republican party’s 2016 nominee.

Twitter widely mocked the meandering speech. Some conservatives heralded Trump’s announcement with great fanfare, others received the news with skepticism and derision. Pundits, prognosticators and journalists were mixed. In one analysis, Halperin noted Trump’s ability to draw crowds as an asset.

That observation seems intuitive. Trump is controversial and well-known and thus it just makes sense that you’d assume he’d draw a big crowd. But it immediately made me think of last year’s CPAC, when Trump spoke to a practically empty room:
1*pNq7HZKqXw8ZY0OQwCXsfw.jpeg

It also got me thinking about the crowd at today’s event. Something just felt off about it to me. But, I couldn’t quite place it. Was it the staging? The crowd? My initial thought was, ‘I bet Trump is paying some of those people to be there.’ I talked myself out of that thought initially because…I mean…c’mon. This was supposed to be a presidential campaign event. No way he’d actually pay actors to participate. I thought my past history with Trump was just clouding my thinking a bit.

A few years ago, I launched a campaign to get Macy’s to end its partnership with Donald Trump and sever promotional relationship with Trump. The campaign took off with nearly 700,000 people signing a petition. It wasn’t long before Trump threatened to sue me for $25 million in an attempt to intimidate me into silence. Eventually he backed away from his own lawsuit threat. And, I persisteted in my efforts on and off. My experience with Trump though gave me front row seats for the kinds of chicanery that he was willing to deploy. It was through that lens that I analyzed today’s launch event.

Something was off. And, then I stumbled across a photo posted on instagram:
1*F54p-qIyNeTM7BkyMSfMIg.png

Update 6/17/15: After this story started to get traction, the Instagram account was deleted. Here is a screenshot of the original photo as posted on Instagram:
The gentleman who posted the pic is a paid actor who regularly posts photos from his gigs on social media. This seemed like all the others from his gigs that he posts. Sure. It seemed fishy. But, but I figured that perhaps it was just a coincidence? Paid actors can support presidential candidates too. No big. I persisted in my incredulity at the thought that Trump might actually pay actors to attend his campaign launch.

Then I discovered the other person pictured in the photo is also a paid actress. Hmmm. That got me thinking a bit. So, I did some digging. Here’s what I discovered…

According to sources: some actors were hired to attend and participate in the event; and, a company called Extra Mile NYC connected Trump’s campaign/event organizers with the paid actors.

I reached out to Extra Mile NYC for comment, but they did not respond.

So there you have it. Donald Trump, who has promised to help repair America’s brand (despite doing some serious damage to Macy’s brand) seemingly paid some actors to participate in his presidential campaign launch.

Update 6/17, 12:30pm: Daily Mail published a report that cites additional sources confirming that at least one actor was paid to participate in Donald Trump’s launch event. You can read their full report here: http://goo.gl/eq2A6k

Update 6/17/15, 7:30pm: The Hollywood Reporter confirmed the claims in this my account. THR obtained obtained the casting email that was sent out by Extra Mile NYC soliciting actors for Trump’s launch event. Trump paid actors $50 to participate in the story. You can read their full report here: http://goo.gl/jqZgG4

If you’re a member of the media looking for additional information, please feel free to contact me: [email protected]
https://medium.com/@GoAngelo/donald-trump-hired-paid-actors-to-attend-presidential-launch-event-7c65e8fadea0

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
this sour puss scowler face keeps bragging that hes worth ten billion, in zimbabwe currency more likely.

btw the exchange rate is one trillion zimbabwe dollar = us 10 cents