• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don’t worry about damaged reputation from the leak audio recording of Minister Chan’s rant for you have none to begin with

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You and your council may be too conceited to think that the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry is a chamber of “high repute”. To me, your chamber has done nothing for the ordinary people of Singapore. Indeed your chamber merely caters for the rich and powerful, the ministers and the business people. Let me give you one example of how you have failed the ordinary people.

You have a very impressive auditorium named after one of your founders, the well known philanthropist and activist, Mr Tan Kah Kee. It is open for rental both by your members as well as the public.

In 2015, I, on behalf of my organisation, Function 8, booked the auditorium for the launch of LIVING IN A TIME OF DECEPTION by Dr Poh Soo Kai, the grandson of Mr Tan Kah Kee. I paid the rental deposit of $510 as a member of the public. A few days after the booking, I was informed that members of your council have rejected my booking. No reason was given.

I immediately wrote to the chamber to reconsider the irrational decision of your council members. I copied my letter to all the council members who had valid email addresses. Your chamber of so called “high repute” did not even bother to respond or give reasons why the grandson of your founder could not even launch his book at the auditorium that is named after his grandfather.

Come on Mr President. There is no need to investigate who leaked the audio recording of the disgraceful rant of Minister Chan Chun Sing. You don’t have a reputation as far as I am concern. And I am sure, the public don’t care.

https://tinyurI.com/wfkdn7w

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP put them there in the first place. In fact, PAP has put many lackies everywhere - starting from Istana down to the RC's Karaoke TV room.

Thinking Emoji GIF - Thinking Emoji - Discover & Share GIFs

For all we know, might well be KeeChiu himself.
He think he so clever and so smart, that he send his recording to his WhatsApp friends hoping for standing ovation.
Then it leaked out more and more

And then to his horror, he got feedback from his spies that even Stinkaporeans throw up and vomit on hearing what he said
AND ALL THINK KEECHIU TO BE A REAL FUCKING ARSEHOLE AND SMEAR OF SHIT STUCK ON SIDE OF SHOE.

He then pretend someone else took the fucking recording and tried to hide himself form the self inflicted fiasco like the cowardly fucking worm
and smear of shit on side of shoe that he is

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese Chambersof commerce everywhere had collaborated with the enemies during WW2. To them like the PAP money comes first. Fuck the country.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
More likely a CLOWN than a comedian.

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PIC

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SCCCI council members are just a bunch of pro PAP lackies.
Adding insult to injury, these bunch of lackies, who laughed with CCS, are the actual boss who forced their bangala and PRC workers to wear mask for fear that if any of their workers were quarantine, their business will be halted and affected. Thus those bosses are the real mask hoarder and the true idiot whom CCS was referring to.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, they DO have a reputation - a reputation for por lam par for the govt.
They are the biggest group of apologists for the PAP.
"Investigating" the leak serves no purpose. What is the "punishment" for the
culprit? What purpose does it serve? Obviously, it is to soothe the feathers of
CCS.

The bigger issue is that as a responsible trade body, what has it done for
members beyond begging for govt handouts every time there is a crisis?

The Chamber no more than an echo chamber for a bunch of business people
who depends on the patronage of the govt to be profitable.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come the President talk so big about investigating rah rah rah.
How difficult to find out who recorded it? Or who sent it around?