• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dogs Are So Funny

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch this hilarious video on dogs' funniest moment ... Laughter is the best medicine!

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/21xPvMeHyTM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love dogs very much, I may get one in the future!

Having a dog is a lifetime commitment (the dog's lifetime). It's like taking care of a child that will never grow-up. You will always have to be there for her/him.
The daily toilet routine, bath and grooming, diet and exercises ... etc. In return, he/she will give you years of unpretentious loves and joys. I had a little
Shih Tzu for 14+ years (ie. about 98 human years old) who passed away in 2009. The last two years was really heartrending as she struggled with aging and her health
deteriorated rapidly.