• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

does NTUC doing enough for taxidrivers?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nov 26, 2008
Longer wait, fewer passengers

CABBY Wee Chew Khoon, 40, waited two hours in the taxi queue at Changi Airport yesterday before he got a passenger.
He used to be able to pocket $100 a day after paying off his taxi rental and diesel but this has since dwindled to between $60 and $70 a day.

'There are now fewer passengers, and you have to wait longer for one as well,' he said.

Read Maria Almenoar and Yeo Ghim Lay's full story in Thursday's edition of The Straits Times.

looks like an emphatic NO! i think they qualify as "slave driver". the taxi uncles are working for free for CUNT and totally at their mercy.:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe chee should lead SDP to fight for this group of self-employed uncles. the catch here is: taxi uncles are chatty species. if they benefit from SDP, they would promote SDP in their rounds by words. what could be more effective?:biggrin:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder many times when I take taxi back home (taxi claims $$$:smile:, those taxi uncles will scold government for not helping them!

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg is a fine city. the hidden motto after majulah singapura, visible after many microns zoom is "u die, your problem"

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The root of the core is tax. With taxes eating bit by bit, many had not feel the impact till one day, wow how does it happen?

On the other hand, those white scum is using tax to justify economy grow and determine how many more they should get. The opposite of the peasants are feeling.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
diesel but this has since dwindled to between $60 and $70 a day.

why ppl chose 2 be taxi drivers?
i am sure u know the f88king reason right?
wad is there 2 complain where there r famiLEES surviving on $300 a mth? :rolleyes:

oh NO! soon we will see all the stirling road swine hunters here! :eek:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe chee should lead SDP to fight for this group of self-employed uncles.

chao ah kwa father basher temple thief

handphone thief property con

even laukwayboos are not spared from your conning.

you cheapskate retard even con them for meals.

you lowlife unemployed moron hides your filthy deeds and hypocrisy behind Buddhism!

BobKHSim

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak bapok your friend MSN me and said you going drive taxi huh?wait! can't be bcos you're a cheat and liar!i can't believe what your fren said.

hehehe must be the chow ah quah who told his friend who told you?

tat moron steals money from temples FULL TIME got chronic kidney failure

so how to drive taxi?

more like he drive his karchng up the tree lah!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$60~$70nett taking per day still complain want more............only need to drive few hour want at least $100/day. If he don't like can return back the taxi, there are still many driver out there willing to drive. Now TAXI driver have to pay for their own reason asking for meter increase.