• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do you think Thailand or Indonesia will win tonite SEA Games soccer final gold medal?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: do you think Thailand or Indonesia will win tonite SEA Games soccer final gold me

Thailand all the way.
Victory on enemy soil all the more sweeter!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: do you think Thailand or Indonesia will win tonite SEA Games soccer final gold me

oh. where is sinkieland, get kicked out???

i thought with their multi- talented foreign players ( using tax money to pay ) will win sinkieland the super gold cup of the world??

In SEA Games football, Singapore have failed to meet their target of reaching the finals of the competition after Thailand beat them 1-0 in the semi-final.

I love Thailand.... They are the true sportman who use their own country players to win gold.. very high level of integrity..unlike sinkieland.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who cares about low quality SE Asian crap soccer? :rolleyes:

Remind me when a SE Asian country makes it to the World Cup.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

oh a PAP IB sent me this as they cannot face the hard truth that sinkieland and their PAP sucks:

sinkieloser_zpsc1dad9be.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But Thailand will kelong or not?

Last week Thailand kelong and shockingly drew 0-0 with Cambodia.

Also now for the bronze medal match very unexpected Spore is leading 2-0 Malaysia at half-time

The possibility is always there.
That's why though I support Thailand in heart....I dun put my money where my heart is :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i thought with their multi- talented foreign players ( using tax money to pay ) will win sinkieland the super gold cup of the world??

In SEA Games football, Singapore have failed to meet their target of reaching the finals of the competition after Thailand beat them 1-0 in the semi-final.

I love Thailand.... They are the true sportman who use their own country players to win gold.. very high level of integrity..unlike sinkieland.

Really? SEA game soccer team got FT? Name one.

Your country Malaysia got win soccer gold or not.

Anyway very ironic that a Foreign Trash like you laughing at our FT Policy.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The possibility is always there.
That's why though I support Thailand in heart....I dun put my money where my heart is :biggrin:

You can support any country. But they dun give a give a fuck about you.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Honestly, no one care a dammed who win or lose. Even win world cup also none of my biz. Unless, my bank account got more credit.

Only boring sinkees like to worry about neighbor.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

oh a PAP IB sent me this as they cannot face the hard truth that sinkieland and their PAP sucks:

sinkieloser_zpsc1dad9be.jpg

Chump there is no need to associate yourself with those anti PAP folks.

Whether they are PAP IBs, SDPpies, Oppostions IB, WP supporters or neutrals, we all are Singaporeans and we all fuck your arse for insulting Singapore and Singaporeans.

You Malaysia Foreign Trash.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i am suspecting this gopal aka sureh is also aka laksaboy....

I'm not a boliao twit who creates a multitude of clones, sends rude messages to others then pretends it's not him.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I'm not a boliao twit who creates a multitude of clones, sends rude messages to others then pretends it's not him.

the more you put up all the garbages and theories of yours,the more i suspect that you are gopal aka suresh.....and i am starting to doubt your intelligence and integrity in this forum.

i do not send rude and crude messages to anybody in this forum. period.

jw5

Loyal

I have noticed that he has a tendency to pick on whoever happens to post "that photo".
That probably means that we are on the right track. :wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I have noticed that he has a tendency to pick on whoever happens to post "that photo".

You are absolutely spot on!!! Right on the dot!!! The sticky, smelly and slimy piece in between JW5 and Laksaboy!

Absolutely spot on!!! Great detective work!!! Great clone hunter!!! Great poet, great writer,great veteran forummer.The greatest!

The greatest asshole and the greatest lover of foul perineums!!!! HUAT!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Touched a raw nerve? :wink:

Anyway Sear Hock Rong quite handsome lah, he looks like a Hong Kong actor who played Zhu Yuanzhang in some tv series. :smile:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Singapore 2 Malaysia 1..