• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think Dr Chee should resign from SDP?

Do you think Dr Chee should resign from SDP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
the entire organisation should be shutdown.

leader is crappy and the kinds of poor quality members they attract.

look at their own movitation to join the party.

it is either hatred or gay sex. both are really unhealthy for the nation.

csj should go for a career profile test and seek alternative career.

politics is not suitable for him. 15 years already still no results.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tony where u now? i talk to u in the chatroom, u no hiew me

wauhahhaaa!!! u r so entertaining and funny..i think Tony has gone berserk since CSJ started talking cock...better restrain Tony. Otherwise he will do more drastic things.He is real mad now...Better try not to irritate or agitate him His great HERO suddenly turns siaoliao!!! He can't take it ...he can't.

Lumpar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wauhahhaaa!!! u r so entertaining and funny..i think Tony has gone berserk since CSJ started talking cock...better restrain Tony. Otherwise he will do more drastic things.He is real mad now...Better try not to irritate or agitate him His great HERO suddenly turns siaoliao!!! He can't take it ...he can't.

no lah kopiuncle, tonychat, he sometime hot temper sometime very cool, overall he is good man, he n me same same angry, because we donat $ to help sdp ah chee from bankruptcy, then this ah chee, tau hong liao, anyhow talk 3 talk 4 n li siao siao the worker party, many singapore lang not happy with sdp chee loh. i think we must ask ah chee for the $$ back, boh bei sai, kar qut hoon liao, cannot believe so many doctor in sdp party, mai kar wa kong e lang, long chong sukoo sukoo 1.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no lah kopiuncle, tonychat, he sometime hot temper sometime very cool, overall he is good man, he n me same same angry, because we donat $ to help sdp ah chee from bankruptcy, then this ah chee, tau hong liao, anyhow talk 3 talk 4 n li siao siao the worker party, many singapore lang not happy with sdp chee loh. i think we must ask ah chee for the $$ back, boh bei sai, kar qut hoon liao, cannot believe so many doctor in sdp party, mai kar wa kong e lang, long chong sukoo sukoo 1.

nevermind lah...smile smile like your avatar and move on lah....:smile:...life is one big mockery...haha

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For the sake of the Opposition Parties in Singapore, he should quit politics and fall out from Singapore.

If for the sake of PAP, he should stay in politics forever and continue behaving like a headless chicken!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chee must quit to save SDP and the good people in it. Chee must quit for the unity of oppositions.

there is no difference whether he stays or quits. the image of a disunited opposition is already established in the minds of the PE voters and residents. gone case liao.

if he resigns now , it's going to be worse as the oppo votes will drop further . pap will win with a wider margin.

either way, he has destroyed the oppo's chance in PE. kumsia kumsia kumsia....great man this CSJ!!!....i respect such a great man with great guts!!! and great brains too!!!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if he resigns now , it's going to be worse as the oppo votes will drop further . pap will win with a wider margin.
Don't think so. I think nowadays people can differentiate one party from another party. If he resigns and SDP drops out of the contest, it will only mean that all the fire power from the Opposition rests with WP and the PAP has a good chance of losing that seat but I realise that that is not a desirable outcome for you.