• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you Look forward to; or damned afraid of CNY ceLebrations..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dude, the Chinese do feel proud and do celebrate CNY all over the world, especially China and Taiwan and also Malaysia.
It is only the Chinese in Singapore that seem to think it is not cool to celebrate CNY. I don't know why.

Yup ...mate , was talking about Chinese Singaporean especially the younger generation .

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eat reunion dinner with main even first, then arrange for an office urgent call to go back...then head for a second...then eat the gf, later come home, 'eat' with wife..:biggrin:
Raiders might get a serious bout of indigestion, limiting his libido. No more ammo on return trip for his supper. Hopefully not his last supper! :p:wink:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm trembling everyday at the thoughts of CNY eve.

Wife not working
PRC gf also not working

Both wanted to eat reunion dinner with me. Prc gf said she will borrow her friend's kitchen to cook a meal for me.

Now jialat, don't know what to do...

go get another bei mei and purposely let your ah tiong gf see to let her initiate a breakup lor.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's right uncle , cny without fire crackers are indeed strange . Singapore government should lift the ban on fire crackers ...treat Singaporean as responsibility adult instead of controlling everything . they can make fire crackers available only during cny .

hi there

1. drift, bingo!
2. sheepishland cny sucks big time.
3. if kopi wants the cny spirit and atmosphere.
4. fly to hk:biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I also very long no celebrate cny.. to me just a few days break from work.. dont really do house visit except those vvip in the family :*:

Me too..coming from a smaLL famiLy, our 1st day is to visit both inLaws; then it's at home hosting friends, associates & neighbours for the rest of the Cny ..reLaxing at home & not much of going out.:wink:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahh this sort of qns,,,CNY or No CNY my relatives sure will ask wan,,so i dont see them as unique,,,

I enjoy CNY and like asking difficult questions of my nieces like "Why are you not bringing your boy friend?" or "When are you getting married?" and "Are you going to have a baby already?"

Such questions you don't even have to think very hard to ask.