• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you expect your wife to be a Virgin?

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure you can find virgins. Those who are too fat, ugly or nasty to get any men to touch them. There are plenty in sg.

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such topic should be archived and put as a Sticky...It has been asked a thousand times since time immemorial. We can just get a sampling of a multitude of comments supporting both sides. It is all there in so many forums. If we do not put this as a Sticky, I am sure soon another similar "Is virginity important?" thread will sprout.

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ouh bro...those fat and ugly ones as u mentioned are same as my thoughts wen in army time but
nowadays these are the ones that are easily sian( if u dont intend to be their bf la just for a free or ciggies tips fuck...)
i used to roamed in toa payoh with my army buddies and those fat
ones are the most bitchy (if u live in lor 1 8yrs-10yrs ago)
these fat ones also like to hang ard late at night near
the 7-11 and toa payoh interchange talking cock and of coz they are the
ones that conquered the chatlines with sexy voices
but when meet up -
can puke like hell...wtf...for army boys like me last time -free somemore, go
ahead la ,
bump them up (hard hard) and fcuk off :biggrin:

p/s: just rated 5 star for this thread...
good comments by bros here..
married or bachelor...
the mind suffers :smile:

Sure you can find virgins. Those who are too fat, ugly or nasty
to get any men to touch them. There are plenty in sg.

Last edited:

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can hardly find any virgin in Singapore nowadays. They don't know when their Prince Charming (i.e. husband) will appear, so they will normally give in to any man who happen to be around when they are horny.

With so many local pretty & sexy women throwing themselves at angmohs, lagi worse. :(

Those ugly ones will de-virginised themselves. :biggrin:

hallehluya

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm glad I am a virgin and my girlfriend is a virgin as well. Have been dating for 2 years+ and I am her first boyfriend. Of course I didn't know that before we started going out together but damn, aren't I lucky? :smile:

It's not school holidays btw and I don't consider myself an adult but I don't think I'm all that young either :p

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm glad I am a virgin and my girlfriend is a virgin as well. Have been dating for 2 years+ and I am her first boyfriend. Of course I didn't know that before we started going out together but damn, aren't I lucky? :smile:

It's not school holidays btw and I don't consider myself an adult but I don't think I'm all that young either :p

After a while you will be tempted by more beautiful women around you..trust me, this will happen, whether or not you betray your virgin gal is another matter.

hallehluya

Alfrescian
Loyal
After a while you will be tempted by more beautiful women around you..trust me, this will happen, whether or not you betray your virgin gal is another matter.

Of course I am tempted. But I try my best to control myself. Look-see around is okay and normal ma. :smile:

alpha_N

Firstly in these times and days, no gals feels she owe a guy her hymen nor her past. The "in-thing" for this moment is : i know what i want from sex and so should you - attitude! Would i bed an inexperience virgin guy knowing he is still one? No way Jose...me no time to play teacher leh nor have patience with premature eject each time we kiss.....potong stim la:biggrin:

Cheers

amadeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to think that I can easily accept that girls and women nowadays need not be virgins before they get married but when I was put to the test, I backed out.

I used to accept that since almost every reasonably good-looking girl (woman) loses her virginity to her beloved boyfriend before marriage, it is thus a global trend. In other words, because everyone is doing it, so it is ok.

But when I was with my two ex-girlfriends whom almost got married to me, I could not help thinking that they will always remember the guys whom they have given their virginities too.

Although it is true that the past is not as important as the present, I still longed for that untainted kind of love where money and financial security are not the reasons why couples fall in love with each other. I know I sound idealistic.

I still believe that no woman will give her virginity to a guy whom she doesn't like (unless she has been forced or raped).

Those two women whom I broke up with assured me that they loved me and not for my financial security but I could not feel that kind of selfless giving and purity of love from them. I knew that they had given more to their ex-boyfriends whom have taken their virginities away than to me.

Thus if I ever were to fall in love again, I will only give my love to a girl or woman who is a virgin. No offence.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I used to think that I can easily accept that girls and women nowadays need not be virgins before they get married but when I was put to the test, I backed out.

I used to accept that since almost every reasonably good-looking girl (woman) loses her virginity to her beloved boyfriend before marriage, it is thus a global trend. In other words, because everyone is doing it, so it is ok.

But when I was with my two ex-girlfriends whom almost got married to me, I could not help thinking that they will always remember the guys whom they have given their virginities too.

Although it is true that the past is not as important as the present, I still longed for that untainted kind of love where money and financial security are not the reasons why couples fall in love with each other. I know I sound idealistic.

I still believe that no woman will give her virginity to a guy whom she doesn't like (unless she has been forced or raped).

Those two women whom I broke up with assured me that they loved me and not for my financial security but I could not feel that kind of selfless giving and purity of love from them. I knew that they had given more to their ex-boyfriends whom have taken their virginities away than to me.

Thus if I ever were to fall in love again, I will only give my love to a girl or woman who is a virgin. No offence.

You can try to be in love with a foreign lady, your reaction might be different.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm if a man is still so hard up in getting a virgin I think there is a religion that if you sacrifice yourself in its name you will be rewarded with 72 virgins.

thelalaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Virgin are so hard to find now. Used to remember my older friends having problem getting their girl to have sex. Those christian (no offence to christian friends), those want to keep it for husband. But now, as i grow older, ppls ard me are telling, oh i fuck my gf, the girl i hook up at the club.. even i, have sex with my exs.. haha.. so i dont expect my wife to be.. she can have a history but as long as after marriage she is loyal, it is enough. Coz in future if you want your wife to b a virgin, then you either die as a bachelor or invest on a primary sch kid.. haha..

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
now already what age liao,still hoping for an virgin.
still have but very difficult to find liao.
if have,that guy must be very lucky.

goldencub

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I would say if yes a bonus if no, then so be it. Love her for what she is from now and future, not about the past.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
what?? you went bonking fat chicks? That's cheapening yourself!

I know what these fat chicks are like, talking with sweet voices and acting like they're sexy foxes. But bonking them is encouraging their tasteless behaviour.

Ouh bro...those fat and ugly ones as u mentioned are same as my thoughts wen in army time but
nowadays these are the ones that are easily sian( if u dont intend to be their bf la just for a free or ciggies tips fuck...)
i used to roamed in toa payoh with my army buddies and those fat
ones are the most bitchy (if u live in lor 1 8yrs-10yrs ago)
these fat ones also like to hang ard late at night near
the 7-11 and toa payoh interchange talking cock and of coz they are the
ones that conquered the chatlines with sexy voices
but when meet up -
can puke like hell...wtf...for army boys like me last time -free somemore, go
ahead la ,
bump them up (hard hard) and fcuk off :biggrin:

p/s: just rated 5 star for this thread...
good comments by bros here..
married or bachelor...
the mind suffers :smile:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you expect your wife to be a Virgin while you are not?
Will you accept it gracefully or will keep it deep inside your heart?

I definitely cannot expect my wife to be a virgin when I am not. This is especially so when we are happily married for 8 years and now having 2 kids.

If she is still a virgin, then something is wrong and we might start a new religion.:biggrin: