• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you condone MASS ZAPPINGS ???

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is going on here?
why mass zappings both ways???
my zappers are also your zappers and vice versa
what is going on???

Yup. Your saw it right. Your zappers have mass zapped my clones but for my case it's tit for tat so i accepted and don't usually make a big hoohaa over it. :biggrin:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha MBSSLOTS, I AM NOT A PAP IB.

YOU DID CONFESS THAT YOU ARE PRO PAP AND YOUR MISSION HERE IS TO EXTERMINATE ALL ANTI PAP FORUMMERS.

WHY THIS SUDDEN CHANGE? OR WAS IT A PLOY ALL THE WAY? OR IS IT STILL A PLOY?

KOPISAI IS NEVER A PAP IB....KOPI IS JUST AN ORDINARY FORUMMER WITH NO AGENDA......

Whoever control this Group controls the direction. :biggrin: hahahahaha :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yup. Your saw it right. Your zappers have mass zapped my clones but for my case it's tit for tat so i accepted and don't usually make a big hoohaa over it. :biggrin:

ok, you are magnanimous enough.
but i do not have many clones and my clones do not participate in any mass zappings
theblackhole, ils and kopiuncle are harmless and they are powerless..

but why did MBSSLOTS and his CLONES turn upon me and try to exterminate me? can you explain..

the only explanation here is this: MBSSLOTS had SOLD all his clones to the NEW BOSS...AND this NEW ALLIANCE WHICH I DESCRIBED AS THE CONIPMANB GROUP are THE MOST POWERFUL LOBBY GROUP HERE ....AT THIS MOMENT..

SO MBSSLOTS IS NOT THE ORIGINAL MBSSLOTS anymore...Does this make sense???

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
ok, you are magnanimous enough.
but i do not have many clones and my clones do not participate in any mass zappings
theblackhole, ils and kopiuncle are harmless and they are powerless..

but why did MBSSLOTS and his CLONES turn upon me and try to exterminate me? can you explain..

the only explanation here is this: MBSSLOTS had SOLD all his clones to the NEW BOSS...AND this NEW ALLIANCE WHICH I DESCRIBED AS THE CONIPMANB GROUP are THE MOST POWERFUL LOBBY GROUP HERE ....AT THIS MOMENT..

SO MBSSLOTS IS NOT THE ORIGINAL MBSSLOTS anymore...Does this make sense???
fuck lah...stop TCSSing lah...You are Mbsslots and trying to FOOL everyone here with your schemes amd scams. :oIo:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fuck lah...stop TCSSing lah...You are Mbsslots and trying to FOOL everyone here with your schemes amd scams. :oIo:
ah meng the monkey king is the traitorous mbsslots2
dont come and keh keh here you fucking monkey brains if full of trickery
now go and sleep and have more masturbating wet dreams the whole nite thru
and please take that mr choncykia along - he is being hunted by his delusional gopel mother....go and fuck him hard to
wake him up....ah meng cbking go dogs fuck! choncbkia go monkeys fuck!!!

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah meng the monkey king is the traitorous mbsslots2
dont come and keh keh here you fucking monkey brains if full of trickery
now go and sleep and have more masturbating wet dreams the whole nite thru
and please take that mr choncykia along - he is being hunted by his delusional gopel mother....go and fuck him hard to
wake him up....ah meng cbking go dogs fuck! choncbkia go monkeys fuck!!!
take your medication b4 you go to bed...you will feel better tmrw...i know it has been a long nite and day for u ...

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
take your medication b4 you go to bed...you will feel better tmrw...i know it has been a long nite and day for u ...

of course the nurse will adminster to me
no problem
i will always take my meds regularly
but before i sleep,,,go fuck that ah meng the mbsslots2 !!!!

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course the nurse will adminster to me
no problem
i will always take my meds regularly
but before i sleep,,,go fuck that ah meng the mbsslots2 !!!!

i beg to differ... i think you need a brain surgery to cirrect your thoughts and behavior in this forum.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont condone MASS ZAPPINGS because they remind me of PAP MASS TAXING

GST
INCOME TAX
ELECTRICITY TAX
PROPERTY TAX
ALCOHOL TAX
CIGARETTE TAX
CONSERVANCY TAX
ETCETC

mass zapping deducts our points
mass taxing sucking dry our money and cash
same same

so who ever did mass zapping on kopiuncle and its gangs are also PAP IB.
same tactic

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i dont condone MASS ZAPPINGS because they remind me of PAP MASS TAXING

GST
INCOME TAX
ELECTRICITY TAX
PROPERTY TAX
ALCOHOL TAX
CIGARETTE TAX
CONSERVANCY TAX
ETCETC

mass zapping deducts our points
mass taxing sucking dry our money and cash
same same

so who ever did mass zapping on kopiuncle and its gangs are also PAP IB.
same tactic

thank you ginger dear

thank you....as least someone has spoken!!!!

hallelujah!!!!

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow...found your support here oredi? u can sleep liao...take medicine ok...kwai kwai k..:biggrin:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i beg to differ... i think you need a brain surgery to cirrect your thoughts and behavior in this forum.

ok i go to see the neuro doctor tomorrow morning
and also have my head transplant

the monkey king is full of trickery...he is all the powerful mbsslots2...and of course he is also the legendary ihp!!! wauhahahaa!!!

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok i go to see the neuro doctor tomorrow morning
and also have my head transplant

the monkey king is full of trickery...he is all the powerful mbsslots2...and of course he is also the legendary ihp!!! wauhahahaa!!!
now u are delusional again...go ask the nurse now for medicine...dun sleep walk ok..

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow...found your support here oredi? u can sleep liao...take medicine ok...kwai kwai k..:biggrin:

thank you thank you thank you

fuck ah meng the monkey king
fuck chonburifc the cheeby king
fuck mbsslots2 the traitor king
fuck all the henchmen and clones
bkt, cockeyed,masturbator,brubec, johnnycage,the panda, the bear, the monkey...and all the snakes

i will spare the elephant for tonight...good niteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...z..zzzzz................z
good nite..................