• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you bring along Marriage Cert to watch movie?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you find that stupid. Read on...

SHAH ALAM: The ruling by the Kuala Selangor District Council (MDKS) banning unmarried Muslim couples from sitting together in a cinema has been shelved, said state executive councillor Ronnie Liu.

He added that the ruling was made without consulting the state government, and was inconsistent with the regulations in other local councils in Selangor.

"I only found out from the press. In other local councils, there is no such ruling.

"So I will ask the MDKS president to delay the ruling and bring it to the full board for further discussion," he told a press conference here Tuesday.

A Chinese daily reported Monday that the only cinema in Kuala Selangor had put up notices reminding customers of the new ruling.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happen when you have Muslims running the country based on Islam. A lot of retarded rules and regulations.

Last edited:

sawadeecup

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never heard of Muslim developed countries in the world.

Except for that cold buildings in Dubai. Which surprisingly are occupied by FTs.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
111109_ZAI_ZA08.jpg

I must bring cert anot?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Relgion is just bullshit that people hope to believe. If your gf tell you that she is pregnant although you didnt fuck her and claim that she is still virgin, you will believe?

Last edited:

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Taiwan and S. Korea, your IC will show your spouse's name, and children too. It's called 戶籍. It's not necessary to bring along Marriage Cert.