• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Bend Down Or Squat Down?

hillary888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will hurt yourself no manner what style you take. We should focus on regular exercises and stretching, bending down for light stuff is still fine but if there are heavy stuff to carry, just get the guys to do it!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll ask the pinoy or bagla to pick up the shit. Why should I do that?

Where do YOU position yourself?

Cheers!

When you're picking or lifting up something from the ground, do you bend down or squad down to do it? I notice most people bend down. That's very bad, even for light objects. In the long run, that's where all the backache and spinal problems come from. So next time, squad down to do it.