• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do you agree with what my friends said

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
they said that scholars holding appointments are all good for theory and during peace time
at crisis time all blur and donno how to react
examples given are the SMRT boss, NOL, the recent little India riot, ICA ..

I tend to agree, do you ?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
they lack experience and men on the street will beat them anytime but these cronies are equipped with certificates.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many are not even intelligent really but exam smart. They know how to score A's. They have the art of taking exams down to a science.

But if you are really talking about getting things done, you are better off hiring any taxi driver you find on the road.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
true, agree.

If the enemy, like the Japs in WW2 took over the country, they are the first to join kempatai, take LKY as an example.

Btw, more likely Hakka people will betray the people and work for the enemy, don't call them Hakka 客家 for no reason.

they said that scholars holding appointments are all good for theory and during peace time

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me tell you a real scholar studied in the West top uni. All the top grades he got from young and all free scholarship he received from young don't even know how a car work.

He bought an old car and his car stalled on the road. Went to check his car found no battery water, no oil and no water. He should died in his car burnt to death. But thanks to the Jap good technology if it is a Ford or Western car maker he would have died.

He could say he thought just put petrol only and don't know car need other fluid to work. All I can say is this type of scholars are good at:

1. if you don't input information to their dumb brain you don't get output from them, parallel phrase maybe.

2. All day they dream and only wake up when you feed input to them, like a computer in sleep mode.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Sinkie scholars are good at talking soldier on paper.

LOL ................. LOL

IamHandsome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to agree based on my true life experiences, many of them talk very jalan, but hands on cannot jalan.