• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do we need a 6m POPULATION?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The bloody pap will somehow find some way to fit in more ppl rest assured with that. Even though they don't live in pigeon holes but the prescence of these assholes should have also inconvinenced them in some way. I believe even pappie ministers lower down in the hierachy are also feeling it bursting at the seams

G00DUSAMI

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bloody pap will somehow find some way to fit in more ppl rest assured with that. Even though they don't live in pigeon holes but the prescence of these assholes should have also inconvinenced them in some way. I believe even pappie ministers lower down in the hierachy are also feeling it bursting at the seams
PAP NEEDS the FT to maintain power.
Who is One of the biggest landowner in SG? Its the Lee family...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP NEEDS the FT to maintain power.
Who is One of the biggest landowner in SG? Its the Lee family...

Still i wonder if they can see that these fts will cause other aspects of sg to fail. pap is akin to a parasite and i don't think the parasite would be dumb enough to actually fuck up its host and cause it to die. With more aliens in sg there will surely be a chain reaction of social problems that might trigger a collapse.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lot of people depend on rentals for a living. I estimate a few hundred thousand. If we kick out the FTs, these people will jialat.
u shud b happy wen gahmen kick out ft's ... lidat, demand 4 hauses goes down ... prices of hauses go down ... u can den go buy ur haus @ chip prices n wait 4 moni 2 drop from ur haus ...

G00DUSAMI

Alfrescian
Loyal
u shud b happy wen gahmen kick out ft's ... lidat, demand 4 hauses goes down ... prices of hauses go down ... u can den go buy ur haus @ chip prices n wait 4 moni 2 drop from ur haus ...

Kinana is another one whonhas invested in the property market lah...else he will support PAP meh..

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana is another one whonhas invested in the property market lah...else he will support PAP meh..
he haven bot ... he wants prices 2 go down n ppl suffer n die so dat he can buy haus n den make moni from it ...

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see only PAP, the rich and of course the foreigners benefiting from the 6m population. The middle class and the poor definitely at the losing end.

In the MRT, you can see these foreigners smiling from ear to ear while the locals have no smile. That day I counted a group of 13 foreigners including elderly, working adults and children/toddlers taking a leisure ride on mRT suburban, definitely not tourists, all happily enjoying their family time and life in Singapore.

Of course these foreigners are happy and smiling, why not, they enjoy higher income than their home country and higher standard of living than the place they come from. MRT no matter how squeezed is better than what they have at home!

Poor SG middle class have to pay sky high for cars and houses thanks to them. Poor SG poor is worse, have to work until drop dead!

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all about GDP ! GDP ! GDP GDP! GDP ! GDP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pump in more foreigners =GDP goes up = Sky-High salaries and bonuses for PAP ministers.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP cannot let that happen la. They need the FTs to transit over to PR and subsequently citizens, so as to maintain their majority percentage of rule. :smile:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this has been the mantra of many...and they have all missed the boat....but they are still chanting the mantra....

Well said. Even with such a slow growth in SGP. Property prices are still trending up. Can't imagine when SGP economy gets better.

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'poreans aren't reproducing enough, so we need to import -- to increase revenue from GST, ERP, COE, income tax, stamp duty, to name a few.

Do you think they are extending the MRT network just for half a million more people??? More like 1-1.5 mil more in my opinion.