• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DJ Rosalyn and boyfriend call it quits

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good for both to break up now than later.

Rosalyn will never feel secure with a man 12 years younger and looking handsome. Women age fast you know. Man can still look macho at 50 years old.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it a crime to have a 12 year age gap when both are consenting adults?

It is not a crime.

It is a disaster waiting to happen when the woman is more mature mentally and emotionally and the man is young and roving. It is good for a burst romance, but I don't see this having the foundation for a long and lasting relationship.

Man is by nature a fickle creature.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not a crime.

It is a disaster waiting to happen when the woman is more mature mentally and emotionally and the man is young and roving. It is good for a burst romance, but I don't see this having the foundation for a long and lasting relationship.

Man is by nature a fickle creature.

If it is not a crime then who are all these people who think they are God to judge, condemn and insult the woman?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope he got some great fuck before the break up.

Hi there

1. The woman at 36 should have been poked on several occasions.
2. Plenty of experience but hope that she is still wet when the time to cum:p
3. Funny, breaking up needs to "announce" meh.
4. Just move on to the next hole or prick mah:o

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
np_20151112_chroz_1068384.jpg

Open to marriage, but no kids.......
In any case, even now at 36 and maybe 2 to 4 years later, if she get hitched, chances of having kids will be very slim.

As for the guy, 24 still very young, no reason to go for a 36 years old women that do not want to have kids.

I am sure he has his fair share of "fun".

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My kind of veg. I always thought she's quite chio..

Hope she becomes realistic and settle down with a good man

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should be congratulated. How many women can get a fuck out a man 12 years her junior.